Randy Matthews is a christian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pioneer of Jesus music. In 1971 Randy was signed as the first contemporary Christian artist to record for Word, a gospel label which had, up to that point, released spoken word recordings and albums of traditional gospel music. His first album was "I Wish We'd All Been Ready". With the release of his second album, "All I Am Is What You See", Word launched a new label called Myrrh Records, created specifically to tap into the musical interests of the burgeoning Jesus movement
Randy Matthews is currently working under the stage name Red Beard, performing frequently at the Trade Winds Resort in St. Petersburg Beach, Florida and the Palm Island Resort. He recently released an album of pirate songs and tall tales called Red Beard Pirate King. In 2015 Son of Dust was remastered by Bim Ingersoll at Rockroach Studio, and independently released on CD by Stowaway Music.
1973 (10 Tracks) 1. Holy Band 2. The Bad Hasn't Made it Better 3. It Ain't Easy 4. Mighty Fine 5. Brown Eyed Woman 6. Here I Am 7. On the Road 8. Evacuation Day 9. Didn't He 10. Pharaoh's Hand Download at Randy Matthews - Son of Dust. Randy Matthews – Son of Dust. 1973 (10 Tracks) 1. The Bad Hasn’t Made it Better 3. It Ain’t Easy 4. Didn’t He 10. Pharaoh’s Hand. Download at Randy Matthews – Son of Dust.
Does anybody have the only one Hope Sterling album? Thanks in advance. Does anyone have Evie? There is one album here (thankfully). It is for a friend who had a heap on vinyl which were loaned out and never came back.
Randy Meisner is the third solo studio album (and the second self-titled) by Randy Meisner. It was released in mid 1982, on Epic in the United States, and in the United Kingdom. It is to-date Meisner's final solo album of original material. The album features a duet with Heart's lead vocalist, Ann Wilson.
Plugged In. Randy Matthews - guitar, vocals, tire iron & file. Guest Musicians: Allen Holmes - guitar David McCaskell - bass Louie Weaver - drums Randy Scruggs - guitar Gene Sisk - keyboards Rich Ripani - oberheim programming Cap'n Bop - Plug David, Allen, Louie, Gene, Gary Scruggs, Kimberly D. Fleming, Francine Belcher, Bonnie D. Hatcher.
From the Album: Randy Matthews - Wish We'd All Been Ready. From the Book: Word Gold. The Related Products tab shows you other products that you may also like, if you like I Wish We'd All Been Ready. You May Also Like: I Wish We'd All Been Ready (dc Talk). Sweet Sweet Song of Salvation (Larry Norman). I Am a Servant (Larry Norman). Arrangements of This Song: View All. Release Date: Jan 01, 1981. Release Number: ND-3011. Release Date: Jan 01, 1980. Release Number: NDR-3005. Albrecht Roley & Moore.
|A2||Ball & Chain||3:50|
|A3||Can't They See||3:51|
|A4||Sooner Or Later||3:21|
|A5||Hold Fast, Hold Tight||4:04|
|B1||Over & Over||2:43|
|B5||Praise These Days||3:41|
- Copyright (c) – Spirit Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spirit Records
- Manufactured By – Hartsong Corporation
- Distributed By – Hartsong Corporation
- Published By – Spirit Records
- Copyright (c) – Angelstream Music
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Recorded At – Scruggs Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Scruggs Sound Studio
- Acoustic Guitar – Randy Matthews
- Backing Vocals – Bonnie D. Hatcher, Francine Belcher, Gary Scruggs, Kimberly D. Fleming
- Bass, Backing Vocals – David McCaskell
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Louie Weaver
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Randy Scruggs
- Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Allen Holmes
- Engineer – Steve Scruggs
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tom Semmes
- Executive Producer – Kent Washburn
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Gene Sisk
- Producer – John Thompson*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout (Etched)): (Side One) ND-3011-A MASTERFONICS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout (Etched)): (Side Two) ND-3011-B MASTERFONICS