Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections.
Richard Michael Patrick (born May 10, 1968) is an American musician, singer and songwriter. As a teenager, Patrick was the frontman for The Akt. After a chance meeting with Trent Reznor in a Cleveland music store, Patrick landed a gig as guitarist in Reznor's live incarnation of Nine Inch Nails from 1989 to 1993.
I'm GIR and Bloaty on Invader ZIM! Actor, writer, artist, and ersatz surrealist. Contact for STUFF:Подписчиков: 11 тыс.
Dvě hodiny zlomených beatů na Dance radiu. Každé pondělí od 18:00 .
Patrick Wright discusses his calling to y to the challenge of teaching as a Christian at a public university. As part of our continuing series on the concept of calling, we present John Stonestreet’s interview with Patrick Wright, Thomas C. Vandiver Bicentennial Chair at the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business. Wright, who is a graduate of our Colson Fellows Program, discusses his calling to y to the challenge of teaching as a Christian at a public university.
|A1||I Never Thought It Would Come To This|
|A3||So Much In Love|
|A4||Take The Rain Check|
|B2||Clear The Way|
|B3||Don't You Wanna|
|B4||You've Got It All|
|B5||Never To Late|
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios
- Recorded At – Snake Ranch
- Recorded At – White House Studios
- Mixed At – ICP Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Mixed At – CBS Studios
- Producer, Arranged By – Evert Verhees (tracks: A2, A5, B1 to B4), Kevin Mulligan (tracks: A2,A5, B1 to B4), Lynton Naiff (tracks: A1), Mike Myers (tracks: A1), Nicky Graham (tracks: A3, A4, B5)
- Vocals, Tenor Saxophone – Rikki Patrick
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0149