Let The Rhythm Pump (Extended Vocal). Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd. Pressed By – . A7919 SAM. Doug Lazy. Let The Rhythm Pump (Remix) (12", S/Sided, Promo). Let The Rhythm Pump (CD, Single).
Electric Circus" (Toronto) Dance Music Show (Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump). Electric Circus (also known as EC) was a Canadian live dance music television program that aired on MuchMusic and Citytv from September 16, 1988 to December 12, 2003. The name originated from a nightclub that once existed at Citytv's first studio at 99 Queen Street East in Toronto. Linden NJ House Music Festival 2018 The System Is Kaaarazy In Here! 0:32 · 277 Views.
Ya Mama" by Fatboy Slim sampled Doug Lazy's "Let the Rhythm Pump". Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. perhaps he got the idea from Bass Funk Tion and made his own version. stationary unit said 7 years ago: They definitely both sample "Let the Rhythm Pump", but I'd say we leave this as it is. I don't hear anything on Bass Funk Tion's track that makes it obvious that Fatboy Slim is sampling that track and not Doug Lazy, other than the fact that both tracks loop the sample.
Sky High (Thommy Davis & Doug Lazy Remix) - Doug Lazy. Church Clap (11AM Dub) - Doug Lazy. Sky High (Mr. V Low Rider Extension) - Doug Lazy. Let The Rhythm Pump - Doug Lazy. Let It Roll - Doug Lazy. Let It Roll (Soul Of Man Mix) - Doug Lazy. Red Zone Mix) - Doug Lazy. Let It Roll - Vocal - Doug Lazy. We Love that Acid - Doug Lazy.
Doug Lazy - real name Douglas Finley - was a hip house artist with several hits in the 80s and 90s. These included several number one tracks: ". View full artist profile. Play all. D Mob. 10,613 listeners.
Style: rap. Album year: 1990. Doug Lazy - Ahh Get It 05:59. Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump 04:17. Doug Lazy - Let It Roll 05:41. Doug Lazy - Funky Beat 04:30. Doug Lazy - Can't Get Enough 04:39.
|A1||Let The Rhythm Pump (Vocal)||6:06|
|A2||Let The Rhythm Pump (Instrumental)||5:26|
|B1||Let The Rhythm Pump (Chop Dub)||5:30|
|B2||Let The Rhythm Pump (A Capella)||4:23|
|B3||Let The Rhythm Pump (Radio Edit)||4:15|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Fede Yon Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Vaughan Mason Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered By – D.K.*
- Mixed By – Doug Lazy, Vaughan Mason
- Producer – Doug Lazy
- Written-By – Doug Finley
Not For Sale
℗ 1989 Atlantic Recording Corp.
Housed inside generic/plain white die-cut sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label, A Side): ST-DM-57739/57738-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, B Side): ST-DM-57740/57741/57737-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, A Side): ST-DM-57739 - 57738-1 [(crossed out) 1] 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, B Side): ST-DM-57740-57741-57737 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped, A & B Sides): SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped, A & B Sides): ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
|0-86273||Doug Lazy||Let The Rhythm Pump (12")||Atlantic||0-86273||US||1989|
|A7919 SAM||Doug Lazy||Let The Rhythm Pump (Remix) (12", S/Sided, Promo)||Not On Label||A7919 SAM||UK||1990|
|A7919 CD||Doug Lazy||Let The Rhythm Pump (CD, Single)||Atlantic||A7919 CD||UK||1990|
|A7919||Doug Lazy||Let The Rhythm Pump (Remix) (7", Single)||Atlantic||A7919||UK||1990|
|none||Doug Lazy||Let The Rhythm Pump (12")||Not On Label||none||1989|