Complete your Various collection. Carnegie Hall on December 7, 1987. Comes with printed innersleeve.
Shortly after his career debut in 1972, he became one of the highest paid artists in the world. All of his single releases managed to chart on at least one international chart.
Catchin’ Some Rays: The Music of Ray Charles (1997). This Is Rockabilly Clash (various artists, 2002). White Riot: A Tribute to The Clash Vols 1 & 2 (various artists, 2003). Charlie Does Surf (A Tribute to The Clash) (various artists, 2004). The Sandinista! Project: A Tribute to The Clash) (various artists, 2007). Kick at the Darkness.
Congressional Gold Medal.
It was hosted by Harry Belafonte.
It was hosted by Harry Belafonte.
Graham Nash Wild Tales. Graham Nash CSN (disc 2). Graham Nash Songs For Beginners. Graham Nash Earth and Sky.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Oscar Brand, Stephan Chapin*, Tom Chapin, Pete Seeger||Circle
Banjo – Pete Seeger
|A3||–Judy Collins||Cat's In The Cradle
Piano, Arranged By – Sheldon Becton
|A4||–Richie Havens With Tom* & Stephan Chapin*||W*O*L*D||5:44|
|A5||–The Smothers Brothers*||Six String Orchestra
Piano, Arranged By – Michael Preddy
|A6||–Delores Hall||When I Look Up
Backing Vocals – Janice Pendarvis, Vivian Cherry
|B1||–Bruce Springsteen||Remember When The Music||7:02|
|B2||–Terry Klausner||Tangled Up Puppet||4:39|
|B3||–The Hooters||One Light In A Dark Valley||4:15|
|B4||–Pat Benatar||Shooting Star
Acoustic Guitar – Neil Geraldo*
|B5||–John Wallace||Last Stand||3:53|
|B6||–"Harry Chapin Tribute" Cast Including Peter, Paul And Mary*||Circle Reprise||5:04|
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Copyright (c) – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 01 467726
- Printed By – CBS, Haarlem – 01-467726-20
- Published By – Story Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – The Harry Chapin Foundation, Inc.
- Published By – Ampco Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chapin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sandy Songs, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Georg Wadenius, Tom Chapin
- Arranged By – Stephen Chapin (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6 to B6)
- Bass – John Wallace
- Cello – Richard Locker
- Concertmaster – Gerald Tarack
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Stephen Chapin
- Directed By [Orchestra] – Christopher Keene
- Drums – Howard Fields*
- Electric Guitar – John Chappell
- Liner Notes – Charles J. Sanders
- Management [Orchestra] – Victor Kendall
- Orchestra – The Long Island Philharmonic
- Piano – Robbie Kondor
- Producer – Stephen Chapin
- Synthesizer – Peter Cannarozzi
- Written-By – Harry Chapin (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6), Kenneth Burke (tracks: B3), Sandy Chapin (tracks: A3, B2)
NotesThe Friends Of Harry Chapin Perform His Songs To Honor His 45th Birthday & The Awarding Of The Special Congressional Gold Medal.
Carnegie Hall on December 7, 1987.
Comes with printed innersleeve.
Made In Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099746 772611
- Label Code: LC 6720
- Price Code: CB 291
- Price Code: 58
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 01 467726 20 1A 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 01 467726 20 1B 1 A
|HCM-10||Various||Harry Chapin Tribute (DVD-V, Comp)||Harry Chapin Music||HCM-10||US||Unknown|
|ZK 90860||Various||Harry Chapin Tribute (CD, Album)||Relativity||ZK 90860||USA & Canada||1990|
|88561-1047-2||Various||Harry Chapin Tribute (12", Album)||Relativity||88561-1047-2||US||1990|
|467726 2, 01-467726-10||Various||Harry Chapin Tribute (CD, Album)||Relativity, Relativity||467726 2, 01-467726-10||Europe||1990|
|88561-1047-2||Various||Harry Chapin Tribute (CD)||Relativity||88561-1047-2||US||1990|