Stakker Humanoid is an 1988 track by Humanoid released in 1988 on the London-based label Westside Records. It has been described by The Guardian as "the first truly credible UK acid techno record to break into the mainstream. The project behind the track started out with Stakker, a collaborative project by the video artists Mark McClean and Colin Scott. They needed music to support their video and contacted Brian Dougans.
Humanoid is the third German studio album and the second English studio album by German band Tokio Hotel. Released through Island Records and Cherrytree Records, the album was recorded in both German and English with both versions set for a simultaneous worldwide release bearing the same title, Humanoid. The German version of the album was released on October 2, 2009 in Germany and other European countries, while the English version was released in the United States on October 6, 2009.
Stakker Humanoid 92 (1992). Stakker Humanoid (Outer Limits). is a remix of. Stakker Humanoid by Humanoid (1988). Stakker Humanoid (303 Tribe). Stakker Humanoid (Cobain '94 Mix). Stakker Humanoid (Smart Systems Remix). Stakker Humanoid (Dub Drums). Stakker Humanoid (Snowman Mix).
Global (Humanoid album). Global is the debut album by Brian Dougans, most famous for being part of the British electronica group The Future Sound of London. Moving away from FSOL's ambient, breakbeat and trip hop, it is composed largely of US style vocal house, including Ben Ofoedu, most famous for his work with duo Phats & Small in the 1990s Track li. .
Listen to music from Humanoid like Stakker Humanoid - 12" Original, Stakker Humanoid & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Humanoid. Stakker Humanoid - 12" Original.
Tracks count: 6. Views: 0. Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid 04:56. Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid 05:32. Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid 03:56.
|A2||Stakker Humanoid (Radio Edit)||3:40|
|B||Stakker Humanoid (The Omen Mix)||7:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westside Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Dance Music Studios
- Mixed At – Dance Music Studios
- Published By – Pisces Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Musitech
- Pressed By – Damont
- Artwork [Video Image] – Stakker
- Composed By – Brian Dougans
- Design [Sleeve Design] – IDEST
- Engineer – John Laker
- Producer, Mixed By – Brian Dougans, John Laker
Notes'Produced by B. Dougans/J. Laker' is credited on the centre label.
Recorded & Mixed at Dance Music Studios, London W5
℗ 1988 Westside Records Ltd
The release samples the voice of Evil Otto from the "Berzerk" videogame, manufactured by Stern in 1980.
Also released in a generic sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 015712 161265
- Barcode (String): 5015712161265
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings A-side - Variant 1): WSRT 12 A-1 DAMONT MT B
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings B-side - Variant 1): WSRT 12 B-1 DAMONT MT I
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings A-side - Variant 2): WSRT 12 A-1 DAMONT MT D
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings B-side - Variant 2): WSRT 12 B-1 DAMONT MT S
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings A-side - Variant 3): WSRT 12 A-1 DAMONT MT T
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings B-side - Variant 3): WSRT 12 B-1 DAMONT MT P
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings A-side - Variant 4): WSRT 12 A-1 DAMONT MT I
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings B-side - Variant 4): WSRT 12 B-1 DAMONT MT CZ
|DD TOT 47||Humanoid||Stakker Humanoid (Feadz 2007 Mix) (File, MP3, 320)||Jumpin' & Pumpin'||DD TOT 47||UK||2007|
|ZYX 6047-8||Humanoid||Stakker Humanoid (CD, Maxi, Car)||ZYX Records||ZYX 6047-8||Germany||1988|
|BB 8199||Humanoid||Stakker Humanoid (12")||Beat Box||BB 8199||Sweden||1989|
|CDWSR 12||Humanoid||Stakker Humanoid (CD, Single)||Westside Records||CDWSR 12||UK||1988|
|BB 8199||Stakker*||Stakker Humanoid (12", Promo)||Beat Box||BB 8199||Sweden||1989|