Bonfire is a five-disc box set by Australian band AC/DC, released in 1997, and remastered with a release in Digipak format in 2003. It was created as a tribute to the band's earlier singer Bon Scott and included the two disc soundtrack to the movie Let There Be Rock, some early unreleased tracks, a live recording from the Atlantic Records studio in New York and a remastered version of Back in Black.
Oddly, the legend of Bon Scott never haunted AC/DC. They grieved, certainly, but they were able to move on, releasing Back in Black as a tribute in 1980. The record became their biggest hit and helped them become one of the biggest rock & roll bands in the world. By the late '90s, the group remained popular, and a strange phenomenon had happened - there were generations of AC/DC fans who came of age after Scott's death, and had only a passing familiarity with the rocker. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why they lovingly assembled the five-disc box set Bonfire in 1997.
Purchased the AC/DC Bonfire Box Set. Superior sound quality. Highly recommend! Love Bon Scott and the entire AC/DC band. Excellent addition to any one who loves AC/DC. As always, best played loud.
BONFIRE опубликовали кавер-версию песни SURVIOR "Eye Of The Tiger", которая войдёт в предстоящий альбом "Legends", выходящий 19 октября на AFM. Песню можно послушать ниже.
BONFIRE is an AC/DC tribute band that delivers the true sounds and visual experience of AC/DC, with authentic AC/DC instruments and amplification quality. BONFIRE will pack crowds in at casinos, festivals, specialty events, and other large venues. All the while sounding and dressing the parts, BONFIRE delivers a high-energy show that brings people in from all over to relive the massively successful career of AC/DC's music and live show-and they always return for more! Playing the very best of both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras, BONFIRE delivers the true sounds of AC/DC and a total visual experience, with authentic AC/DC instruments and the right amplification for authentic tonal sonic quality.
Bonfire Tribute To AC/DC. A high energy tribute to the music of early AC/DC. Hey Arizona we are bringing you our high ⚡️voltage RocknRoll this weekend! .23. 3. See all. Posts. Bonfire Tribute To AC/DC.
Don't Touch the Light. Knock Out. Album -. 1991. Feels Like Comin' Home.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Live From The Atlantic Studios|
|1-4||Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be||3:57|
|1-5||Dog Eat Dog||4:13|
|1-7||Whole Lotta Rosie||5:08|
|Let There Be Rock • The Movie • Live In Paris|
|2-2||Shot Down In Flames||3:16|
|2-3||Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be||4:02|
|2-5||Walk All Over You||4:36|
|2-6||Bad Boy Boogie||12:57|
|3-2||Highway To Hell||3:12|
|3-3||Girls Got Rhythm||3:10|
|3-5||Whole Lotta Rosie||4:39|
|3-8||Let There Be Rock||7:10|
|4-2||Touch Too Much||6:35|
|4-3||If You Want Blood You Got It||4:24|
|4-4||Back Seat Confidential
Engineer – Pete 'Pee Wee' Coleman*
|4-5||Get It Hot||4:11|
|4-7||She's Got Balls
Engineer – Sam Horsburgh Jr*
Written-By – Chuck Berry
|4-9||It's A Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll||5:10|
|Back In Black|
|5-2||Shoot To Thrill||5:14|
|5-3||What Do You Do For Money Honey||3:33|
|5-4||Given The Dog A Bone||3:30|
|5-5||Let Me Put My Love Into You||4:12|
|5-6||Back In Black||4:13|
|5-7||You Shook Me All Night Long||3:28|
|5-8||Have A Drink On Me||3:57|
|5-9||Shake A Leg||4:03|
|5-10||Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution||4:12|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W1838
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y2950
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W8142
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W8140
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y2944
- Engineer – Paul Hoare (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8), Tony Platt (tracks: 5-1 to 5-10)
- Mixed By – Tony Platt (tracks: 2-1 to 3-8)
- Producer – Robert John "Mutt" Lange* (tracks: 5-1 to 5-10), Vanda/Young* (tracks: 4-1 to 4-10)
- Producer [Extra Production] – George Young (tracks: 4-1 to 4-4)
- Remastered By – Ted Jensen (tracks: 5-1 to 5-10)
- Remix – George Young (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Written-By – A. Young* (tracks: 1-1 to 4-7, 4-9 to 5-10), B. Scott* (tracks: 1-1 to 4-7, 4-9, 4-10), B. Johnson* (tracks: 5-1 to 5-10), M. Young* (tracks: 1-1 to 4-7, 4-9 to 5-10)
NotesFive-CD box set tribute to vocalist Bon Scott.
48 page colour booklet with photos & lyrics, 1 x double sided poster, 1 x guitar pick, 1 x key-chain & bottle opener, 1 x sticker, 1 x temporary tattoo, all housed in a deluxe box.
CD1: Live From The Atlantic Studios (Recorded in New York, December 1977) Jewel case.
CD2&3: Let There Be Rock • The Movie • Live In Paris (Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) Double slimline jewel case.
CD4: Volts (Features previously unreleased material & alternate versions of: Whole Lotta Rosie, Beatin' Around The Bush, Get It Hot & Touch Too Much) Jewel case.
CD5: Back In Black (Recorded at Compass Point Studios April-May 1980) Remastered in gatefold cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596211925
- Barcode (Text On Box): 0 7559-62119-2 5
- Barcode (Shrink Wrap 1st Barcode): 7243 4 93273 2 0
- Barcode (Shrink Wrap 2nd Barcode): 7 24349-32732 0
- Label Code (Shrink Wrap): UK: 493 2732
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): W1838 3 62119-2.1 03 M1S6
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 ): Y2950 3 62119-2.2 01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): W8142 3 62119-2.3 01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): W8140 3 62119-2.4 01 M1S8
- Matrix / Runout (CD5): Y2944 3 62118-2.5 01 M1S8
- Matrix / Runout (Logo On All CD Matrix Line): wea mfg OLYPHANT
- Mastering SID Code (CD1,3,4): IFPI L901
- Mastering SID Code (CD2,5): IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code (All CD's): IFPI 2U3L
|7559-62119-2||AC/DC||Bonfire (Box, Comp + CD, RE + 2xCD + CD, Comp + CD, Album, )||EastWest, ATCO Records||7559-62119-2||Europe||1997|
|PRCD 9929-2||AC/DC||Bonfire (Comp, Promo + CD, RE + 2xCD + CD, Comp + CD, Album)||EastWest Records America||PRCD 9929-2||US||1997|
|82876866412, 0 828768664124||AC/DC||Bonfire (Box, Comp, RE + CD, RE + CD + CD, Comp + CD, Album)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Albert Productions||82876866412, 0 828768664124||Australia||2006|
|62119-2, AMCY-2515/9||AC/DC||Bonfire (Box, Comp + CD, RE + 2xCD + CD, Comp + CD, Album, )||EastWest, East West Japan Inc.||62119-2, AMCY-2515/9||Japan||1997|
|7243 8 23766 2 0||AC/DC||Bonfire (Box, Comp + CD, RE + CD + CD, Comp + CD, Album, RE)||EMI, Albert Productions||7243 8 23766 2 0||Australia||1997|