Bhán Tré. Members: Geraldine Davis, Rebecca Nita, Sue Foley (2. .Bhán Tré. Banshee On Your Heel (CD, Album).
Blank Banshee 0 is the debut studio album by Canadian artist and producer Blank Banshee. It was released for free via the streaming service Bandcamp on September 1, 2012. In 2010 Patrick Driscoll and Curtis Ferguson began performing as Blank Banshees (previously Shinjuku MAD) which consisted of predominantly instrumental compositions. This set the precedent for what would become Driscoll's solo project Blank Banshee, with Ferguson appearing as a recurrent guest vocalist
Hotter Than Hell is the second studio album by American hard rock band Kiss, released on October 22, 1974 by Casablanca Records. It was certified gold on June 23, 1977, having shipped 500,000 copies. The album was re-released in 1997 in a remastered version. It peaked on the Billboard 200 charts at No. 100, without the benefit of a hit single. Many of the album's songs are live staples for the band, including Parasite", "Hotter Than Hell", "Let Me Go, Rock 'n' Roll" and "Watchin' You".
Banshee performing 'Floodgates of Hell' off of their album 'Mindslave' with original, founding Banshee member, guitarist Terry Dunn @ Visionary Noise Groove & Vibe Concert Spring 2018. 17 March ·. +12. Christopher Dougherty added 16 new photos - with Terry Dunn and Robert Bledsoe. Mindslave by Banshee on Apple Music. Listen to songs from the album Mindslave, including "Taming the Beast", "Floodgates of Hell", "Mindslave", and many more.
Surprise album MEGA is Blank Banshee sounding more like Blank Banshee than ever, but this doesn't work too well in his favour. Its hard to listen to MEGA without comparing it to the "legendary" Blank Banshee 0 album that everyone even outside of vaporwave seem to enjoy at least in some ways, and this comes with consequences. MEGA feels less focused, as if he has figured out the theory for making his fans happy. He'll fit in an obscure amount of diverse samples into an everchanging.
Heel Guards footrest stand Yamaha Banshee left & right nerf bars 1990-2006. Left side is rusty on the bottom but still usable. XFR Yamaha Banshee Pro Peg FOOT PEG Nerf bars HEEL GUARD PSE203-HGB GLOSS BLACK. They are designed to be a direct bolt on, so no modifications are needed.
|1||The Stony Walls Of Koroit||3:29|
|2||The Maid Who Sold Her Barley||2:28|
|3||Irish Ways And Irish Laws/ The Peelers Lament||4:50|
|5||The Dusty Windowsills / The Banks Of Lough Gowna / Wards Jig||3:20|
|6||The Fields Of Athenry||5:29|
|8||The Cup Of Tea / The Roaring Barmaid||3:40|
|9||The Tarbolton / The Longford Collector / The Sailors Bonnet||3:50|
|10||Whiskey In The Jar / The Irish Washer Woman / Morrisons Jig||5:20|
|11||The Short Walk Home||3:27|
|12||The Parting Glass||3:13|
- Recorded At – Metropolis Audio
- Mastered At – Edensound
- Backing Vocals – Geraldine Davis (tracks: 12), Rebecca Nita (tracks: 2, 3, 12), Sue Foley (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 10, 11), Wendy Rule (tracks: 11)
- Bagpipes [Uilleann Pipes] – Martin Dougherty (tracks: 7)
- Bass Guitar – Troy Humphreys (tracks: 8, 10)
- Bodhrán – Geraldine Davis (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 10)
- Bouzouki – Geraldine Davis (tracks: 1, 4, 9)
- Cello – Cally Tromans (tracks: 11)
- Design – Trevor McPherson
- Drums – Mic Weir (tracks: 8)
- Engineer – Siiri Metsar
- Fiddle – Rebecca Nita (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Flute – Lynelle Moran (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Guitar – Geraldine Davis (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Harp – Susan Graham (tracks: 11)
- Mastered By – Martin Pullan
- Percussion – Martin Pullan (tracks: 3)
- Photography By, Concept By [Cover Concept] – Finola Kennedy
- Producer – Bhán Tré, Siiri Metsar
- Tin Whistle – Lynelle Moran (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 11), Sue Foley (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Geraldine Davis (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 11), Sue Foley (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 12)