Day & Age is the third studio album by American rock band The Killers. It was released on November 18, 2008, by Island Records. Frontman and lead vocalist Brandon Flowers stated that it is the band's "most playful record. As of May 2015, Day & Age has sold three million copies worldwide. Following the release of the album, the band embarked on the Day & Age World Tour.
Day & Age is the third studio album by American rock group The Killers. Released in November 2008, Day & Age is a stylistic departure for the group, who traded their indie-rock style for a more synth-heavy pop approach. The release was preceded by the incredibly successful lead single Human, which charted worldwide and went platinum in both the UK and the US. Lead vocalist Brandon Flowers has stated that Day & Age is the groups most playful record – the light latin beats of Joy Ride and I Can’t Stay definitely showcase the Killers at their most carefree.
Day & Age (CD, Album, Unofficial). Vendi questa versione. Day & Age (2xCD, Album, Unofficial).
Day & Age is the third studio album by American rock band The Killers, released on November 24, 2008 in the UK, Canada and the US. Vocalist Brandon Flowers states that it is the band's "most playful record. The band performed "Human" and "Spaceman" on the October 4, 2008 episode of Saturday Night Live. Spaceman" was released for download on November 4, 2008.
Day & Age is the third studio album by American rock band The Killers, released on November 24, 2008 in th. .
Yet, the charm that made The Killers so enjoyable remained. To be honest, this is not that bad, some songs save this from being the worst killers’ album, I think you can’t compare this with the past two albums with Day & Age just feeling kind of empty. Least Faves: I Can’t Stay; Goodnight, Travel Well; Joy Ride.
Album · 2008 · 11 Songs. Day & Age The Killers. Listen on Apple Music.
|A5||A Dustland Fairytale||3:45|
|B1||This Is Your Life||3:41|
|B2||I Can't Stay||3:06|
|B4||The World We Live In||4:40|
|B5||Goodnight, Travel Well||6:51|
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-100019
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-100020
- A&R [A&r Administration] – Tara Bryan
- Artwork, Painting – Paul Normansell
- Engineer – Robert Root
- Engineer [Additional] – Ted Sablay (tracks: A3, B1 to B2)
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Alex Dromgoole, Dave Emery*
- Percussion [Additional] – Daniel De Los Reyes (tracks: A4, B2)
- Performer [The Killers] – Brandon Flowers, Dave Keuning, Mark Stoermer, Ronnie Vannucci
NotesBoth sides have a signature in the runout that looks like a T followed by a sideways "S", all underlined.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602557342765
- Barcode (Printed): 6 025573 4276 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITAL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): S-100019RE-1 B0026192-01-A RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): S-100020RE-1 B0026192-01-B RE1
|B0012197-02||The Killers||Day & Age (CD, Album)||Island Records||B0012197-02||US||2008|
|602517882836||The Killers||Day & Age (CD, Album)||Island Records||602517882836||Czech Republic||2008|
|GED2370||The Killers||Day & Age (CD, Album)||Island Records||GED2370||China||2008|
|178 828-3||The Killers||Day & Age (CD, Album)||Island Records||178 828-3||Thailand||2008|
|602517882836||The Killers||Day & Age (CD, Album)||Island Records||602517882836||Poland||2008|