Tržan famously held a concert to which one fanatic male admirer purchased every ticket making him the only spectator; this was something unknown to her until she arrived on stage somewhat curious as to why the arena was empty. In Groups: Tap 011. Variations: Viewing All Goca Tržan.
Otrov u caj Goca Tržan.
Full list of Goca Trzan albums, sorted by release date. You can also sort the list of albums by most recently added, year recorded (from most recent to first recorded), by views and by album name.
Otrov u caj Goca Trzan. This album has an average beat per minute of 151 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 151/151 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Otrov u caj.
Gordana Marinković (Serbian Cyrillic: Гордана Маринковић, née Tržan), known as Goca Tržan (Гоца Тржан, pronounced ) is a popular Serbian singer. She initially came to prominence as the member of Tap 011 in the mid 90s, then achieving success as a solo artist. Gordana Tržan was born in 1974 in Belgrade, former SFR Yugoslavia and raised in the municipality of Novi Beograd. She was the first child of parents Rosa and Anton
Lyrics for Otrov u caj by Goca Tržan. Sipaj mi taj otrov u cajnocas cu sve popiti rado zbog tebeeto i nju izdrzacu Pokazi prst zacutacumnoge se zene lepe za tebe, o da, a ja rado bih se odlepila Ref. Mogu da biram kome da sviram tu malu nocnu muzikusamo da s tobom se ne sekiram i ne mirisem postelju Ti si ubica decijeg lica i svaku bi sahranionecu da lazem ako ti kazemnisi me cak ni ranio Vreme je da, da kazem neda kazem da jos bih sa tobom ostalai bolje taj otrov u caj Za mene pakao il' rajsamo da nisam.
|A4||Neka Pevaju, Neka Sviraju||2:20|
|A5||Ne Proklinjem Te Ja||4:05|
|B1||Otrov U Čaj||3:09|
|B3||Sto Za Dvoje||3:53|
|B5||Kad Pred Očima Se Smrači||3:36|
- Recorded At – Matrix Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Dream Team
- Mixed At – Studio Pink
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PGP RTS
- Copyright (c) – PGP RTS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DMD Sound
- Copyright (c) – DMD Sound
- Produced For – Estrada Taš
- A&R [General Director] [DMD Sound], Editor [Chief And Responsible] [DMD Sound] – Dejan Dragojlović
- Accordion – D. Kovačević - Struja*
- Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Obrad
- Backing Vocals – Ana Petrović, Goca*, Gomila, Jelena Zana*, Marija Mihajlović
- Bass – Sare*
- Creative Director [DMD Sound] – Bojan Dragojlović
- Drum Programming – Igor Rakićević
- Editor [Responsible Editor of Redactions] [PGP RTS] – Vladimir Graić
- Executive-Producer, Production Manager [Director of Production] [DMD Sound] – Velimir Nikšić Nikša
- Guitar – Bane*, D. Rakićević*, N. Zulfikarpašić - Keba*
- Guitar, Baglama [Saz], Lute [Shargija] – R. Aksentijević*
- Keyboards – Dream Team , N. Sajić*
- Keyboards, Producer, Engineer [Post-production] – Djordje Janković*
- Photography – Verko
- Production Manager [Director-Editor-in-Chief] [PGP RTS] – Vladimir Marković*
- Trumpet – N. Banović*
NotesVocals recorded at studio Matrix.
Mixed at studio Dream Team and studio PINK, Zemun.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 600278 516504
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
|CD 0003, CD 414954||Goca Tržan||Otrov U Čaj (CD, Album)||DMD Sound, PGP RTS||CD 0003, CD 414954||Serbia and Montenegro||2004|