Chris Darrow - Artist Proof (Album). Rick Cunha - Moving Pictures (Album).
Moving Pictures is the eighth studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, released on February 12, 1981, on Anthem Records. After touring to support their previous album, Permanent Waves (1980), the band started to write and record new material in August 1980 with co-producer Terry Brown. They continued to write songs with a more radio-friendly format, featuring tighter song structures and songs of shorter length compared to their early albums.
Discography Rick Cunha. Biography Rick Cunha.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. More albums of Rick Cunha: Best Friends. Genre is Pop Folk, World, & Country. This album was released on the label GRC (catalog number GA 5004). This album was released in 1974 year.
LyricsMoving Picture's Theme. Download now. English.
Moving Pictures is the eighth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush. The album was one of the first to be certified multi-platinum by the RIAA upon establishment of the certification in October 1984, and eventually went quadruple platinum. lt;i Moving Pictures
CMH World, Rick Cunha. Na Mele O Keaka: The Hawaiian Tribute to Jack Johnson - CMH World, Rick Cunha. The Celtic Tribute to Led Zeppelin: Long Ago and far Away - CMH World, The Boys of County Nashville. The Eagles, Hotel Honolulu: The Hawaiian Tribute to - CMH World, Jim "Kimo" West, Jim Kimo West.
|A4||A Woman Wants It (A Woman Needs It)||2:02|
|B1||Good Ol' Days (I Believe We're Living In The Good Ol' Days)||2:57|
|B2||Will You Find The Way||2:50|
|B3||The Jealous Man||3:15|
|B4||You're Not Alone||4:02|
|B5||Moving Picture's Theme||2:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sierra Briar Records
- Arranged By – Elmo Peeler
- Bass – Colin Cameron
- Cello – Dennis Karmazyn
- Design – John Brogna, Ron Coro
- Drums – David Kemper
- Electric Guitar, Vocals – Waylon Jennings
- Electric Piano – Larry Muhoberac
- Guitar, Vocals – Rick Cunha
- Harmonica, Banjo, Vocals – Jeff Gilkinson
- Photography By – Kenneth McGowan, Tony Cunha
- Piano – Loren Newkirk
- Producer – Ken Mansfield
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Jim Gordon
- Steel Guitar, Vocals – Thad Maxwell
- Trombone – Dick "Slyde" Hyde*
- Trumpet – Mack Johnson
- Viola – David Campbell
- Violin – Charles Veal*, Polly Sweeney, Tom Buffum*
- Vocals – David Dawson, John Crowley*, Jennifer Warnes, Jessi Colter, Larry Murray, Sherman Hayes
NotesMade in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): SRS 8707-A L-1441
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): SRS 8707-B L-1444
|SE 4218||Rick Cunha||Moving Pictures (LP, Album)||Sierra Records||SE 4218||US||1980|