Shock me like an electric eel Baby girl Turn me on with your electric feel". All along the Eastern shore Put your circuits in the sea This is what the world is for Making electricity You can feel it in your mind Oh, you can do it all the time Plug it in, change the world You are my electric girl. I said, "Ooh, girl! Shock me like an electric eel Baby girl Turn me on with your electric feel" I said, "Ooh, girl! Shock me like an electric eel Baby girl Turn me on with your electric feel". Do what you feel now! Electric feel now Do what you feel.
Turn to Stone" is a 1977 song by Electric Light Orchestra (ELO). The song is the opening track to the double album Out of the Blue. It was the first song released as a single from the LP. The single reached No. 18 in the United Kingdom charts and spent twelve weeks on the chart. Out of four singles from the album, "Turn to Stone" was the only song not to reach the top ten in the United Kingdom singles charts. The song reached No. 13 in the United States and number one in Canada in early 1978.
With Influences that vary widely (From the 60s psychedelia of Love and The Pretty Things over 70s Ziggy Stardust to 80's Post-Punk-Fatalists Joy Division) "ETTM is a band for fans of the dark pop of Interpol, the reckless abandon of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and the progressive roots of the Secret Machines. The Onion Fleming and DeGrazia, in any case, have decidedly strange musical pedigrees
198. A Merman I Should Turn to Be)" is a song by American-English rock band The Jimi Hendrix Experience, featured on their 1968 third album Electric Ladyland. Written and produced by Jimi Hendrix, the song features flute player Chris Wood of the band Traffic, and at over 13 minutes in duration is the second longest track released by the group (after "Voodoo Chile").
Count: 1. Views: 0. Electric Turn tracks.
Electric Light Orchestra 1977 – . urn To Stone. Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue (1977) – Sweet is the Night. Electric Light Orchestra 1977 – . elieve Me Now. 3:53. Electric Light Orchestra 1977 Out of the Blue – 07 Jungle. Electric Light Orchestra 1977 – Standin In The Rain. Electric Light Orchestra (1977 - Out Of The Blue) – 07 Jungle.
|2||Watch Out For The Witch||3:28|
|4||Ride The Wave||3:37|
- Artwork By [Design] – Paul Romano
- Drums – Blake Fleming
- Engineer – Blake Fleming
- Guitar – James Wilk
- Mastered By – Jason Candler
- Mastered By, Producer – Electric Turn To Me
- Organ, Keyboards – Marcus Degrazia*
- Vocals, Guitar – Silke