Nighthawks is the only studio album by American hip hop duo Nighthawks, which consisted of rappers Cage and Camu Tao. It was released on December 3, 2002 under Eastern Conference Records. The album is a rap opera concept album. Nighthawks came to be through Cage's love for cop movies. It puts Cage and Camu Tao in the personas of fictional police detectives "Deke DaSilva" and "Matthew Fox". The album was created in a one-week creative binge.
Blues Rock The Nighthawks. Band's List Blues Rock The Nighthawks The Nighthawks. Band Name The Nighthawks.
CommunitySee all. 5,497 people like this. 5,617 people follow this.
Design – Larry R. Hirsch, The Nighthawks (3). Drums, Vocals – Pete Ragusa. Engineer – Steve Melton.
Nighthawks is the only studio album by American hip hop duo Nighthawks, which consisted of rappers Cage and Camu Tao. Studio album by. Nighthawks. Blair Cosby: Cape Cod (Going for De Gold) (2004).
Album by The Nighthawks. Hound Dog. Can't Get Next To You. Shake And Fingerpop. Nineteen Years Old. Shake Your Moneymaker. Come On (Let The Good Times Roll).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – E. Hinton*
|A2||Upside Your Head
Written-By – B. Johnson*
|A3||Every Night And Every Day
Written-By – J. McCracklin*
|A4||Back To The City
Written-By – Nighthawks*
|A5||One Nite Stand
Written-By – Al Green
|A6||Pretty Girls And Cadillacs
Written-By – B. Johnson*
|B1||Brand New Man
Written-By – A. Howard*, E. Hinton*
Written-By – Pomus-Shuman
|B3||Don't Go No Further
Written-By – W. Dixon*
Written-By – Renald Richard
|B5||I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)
Written-By – Walsh*, Omartian*, Price*, Barry*
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Omega Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music
- Published By – Sophisticate Music
- Published By – Metric Music
- Published By – Nighthawks Music
- Published By – JEC Publishing Corporation
- Published By – Al Green Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jeanette Music
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – ABC Music Inc.
- Published By – Holicanthus Music
- Published By – Golden Clover Productions
- Art Direction – Peltier Hirsch And Associates
- Bass, Vocals – Jan Zukowski
- Design – Larry R. Hirsch, The Nighthawks
- Drums, Vocals – Pete Ragusa
- Engineer [Recording] – Steve Melton
- Engineer [Remix] – Bill Brady*, Glenn Kern, Jimmy Thackery
- Guitar, Vocals – Jimmy Thackery
- Harp, Vocals – Mark Wenner
- Photography By – Mark Farris
- Producer – Johnny Stainze, The Nighthawks
NotesRecorded January 1980 at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio, Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Remix Omega Studios, Kensington MD
Released with a one page insert.
℗ 1980 Phonogram, Inc. ℗ © 1980 PolyGram Records, Inc.
A1, B1 published by No-Exit Music, BMI
A2 published by Sophisticate Music, BMI
A3 published by Metric Music, BMI
A4 published by Nighthawks Music, BMI
A5 published by JEC Publishing, Al Green Music Inc., BMI
A6 published by Jeanette Music, BMI
B2 published by Elvis Presley Music, BMI
B3 published by Arc, BMI
B4 published by Rightsong Music, BMI
B5 published by ABC Music Inc. Holicanthis Music [Sic], Golden Clover Productions, ASCAP
Label on both sides has "18" at beginning of address line, indicating Presswell printing (See pictures)
Cover catalogue number is "SRM 1-3883"
Label catalogue number is "SRM-1-3833" (additional hyphen between M and 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched): SRM-1-3833-RE-PW-A11. (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched): SRM-1-3833-RE-PW-B 11 (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): KENDUM-D
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): KENDUM-C
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|SRM 1-3833, 9110.161||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM 1-3833, 9110.161||US||1980|
|SRM 1-3833||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album, PRC)||Mercury||SRM 1-3833||US||1980|
|6337 111||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album)||Mercury||6337 111||UK||1980|