Sheets is a retrospective album of recordings made in 1967 by Northern Irish musician Van Morrison, released in 1973 on Bang Records. It contains songs that had appeared on Morrison's debut album, Blowin' Your Mind!, including his first hit, "Brown Eyed Girl". It also features early versions of two songs that appeared in 1968 on Morrison's acclaimed album Astral Weeks - "Beside You" and Astral Weeks' centerpiece, "Madame George".
Sir George Ivan "Van" Morrison, OBE (generally known as Van Morrison or Van The Man) (born 31 August 1945) is a Grammy Award-winning artist from Belfast, Northern Ireland. He's a singer, songwriter, author, poet, and t, who has been a professional musician since 1958. He plays a variety of instruments, including the guitar, harmonica, keyboards, drums, and saxophone.
Sheets - Студийный альбом от Van Morrison. В альбом вошло 9 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 45:56 It's Too Late to Stop No. .Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl (Subtitulado al Español). Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl (Radio 2 In Concert).
Beside You. Brown Eyed Girl. He Ain't Give You None.
Band Name Van Morrison. Дата релиза Январь 1974. 6. Who Drove the Red Sports Car? 7. Ro Ro Rosey. Other productions from Van Morrison. You're Driving Me Crazy.
Complete your Van Morrison collection. Sheets is a retrospective compilation of recordings made in 1967 by Northern Irish musician Van Morrison, released in 1973 on Bang Records.
Van Morrison, OBE (born George Ivan Morrison; 31 August 1945) is a Northern Irish singer-songwriter and musician. His live performances at their best are described as transcendental, while some of his recordings, such as the studio albums Astral Weeks and Moondance and the live album It's Too Lat. ore .
Слушать mp3. Клип песни. Now listen, Julie baby,it ain't natural for you to cry in the midnight. The cool room, Lord is a fool's room. And I can almost smell your . sheets And I can almost smell your . sheets On your sick bed. I gotta go, I gotta go And you said, "Please stay, I wanna, I wanna, I want a drink of water, I want a drink of water, Go in the kitchen get me a drink of water.
|A1||He Ain't Give You None||5:11|
|A3||It's All Right||5:04|
|B2||Who Drove The Red Sports Car?||5:26|
|B3||Ro Ro Rosey||3:07|
|B4||Brown Eyed Girl||3:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bang Records
- Published By – Web IV Music
- Manufactured By – Bellaphon Germany
- Printed By – Johannes Alt KG
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Century Sound Studios
- Art Direction – Eddie Biscoe
- Backing Vocals – Cissy Houston, Dee Dee Warwick, Myrna Smith
- Bass – Bob Bushnell, Russell Savakas*
- Design [Cover Design] – John Van Hamersveld, Mark Finklestein
- Drums – Gary Chester , Herbie Lovelle
- Engineer – Brooks Arthur
- Flute, Saxophone – Artie Kaplan, Seldon Powell
- Guitar – Al Gorgoni, Donald Thomas*, Eric Gale, Hugh McCracken, Van Morrison
- Keyboards – Artie Butler, Paul Griffin
- Other [Assistant] – Allan Mason, Kevin Powell
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Tomas Burzinski
- Percussion, Vibraphone – George Devins*
- Producer, Directed By – Bert Berns
- Tambourine, Backing Vocals – Jeff Berry*
- Vocals – Van Morrison
- Written-By – Van Morrison
Notes℗ 1973 Bang Records
Recorded at A&R and Century Sound Studio, New York City, New York
Published by WEB IV. Music
Manufactured by Bellaphon Germany
Printed in Germany by Johannes Alt KG, 6369 Niederdorfelden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A): BI-15103-A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B): BI-15103-B-2
- Rights Society: GEMA
|BLP-400||Van Morrison||T.B. Sheets (LP, Comp, Mon)||Bang Records||BLP-400||US||1973|
|KL 2038||Van Morrison||T.B. Sheets (Cass, Comp)||ZKP RTVS||KL 2038||Yugoslavia||1991|
|BLP-400, BLP 400||Van Morrison||T.B. Sheets (LP, Comp, RE)||Bang Records, Bang Records||BLP-400, BLP 400||US||Unknown|
|BI 15103||Van Morrison||T.B. Sheets (LP, Comp, RE)||Bellaphon||BI 15103||Germany||Unknown|
|BLP-400||Van Morrison||T.B. Sheets (LP, Comp, Promo, Gat)||Bang Records||BLP-400||US||1973|