Rachel Sweet – Fool Around. Label: Stiff Records – SEEZ 12. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Finger Snaps, Handclaps, Percussion – Leah Sweet, The Formidable Simon Climie. Guitar, Keyboards – Pietro Nardini. Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Rachel Sweet. Piano – Micky Gallagher (tracks: A2, A5, B3, B5). Producer – L. Sternberg.
swirling faithfully along. Another Sternberg original, "Who Does Lisa Like?," opens with, "Sittin' around in the Firestone parking lot/It's alright!," and climaxes by insisting on the primacy of the title question over starvation in India and war in Baghdad. Only a true believer touched with the power of imputing her true belief could run that one back for a touchdown.
Listen to Fool Around now. Listen to Fool Around in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Rachel Sweet - Fool Around. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50.
Rachel Sweet (born July 28, 1962, Akron, Ohio, United States) is an American singer, television writer and actress.
Protect the Innocent. Fool Around: The Best of Rachel Sweet. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
0. More albums from Rachel Sweet. Alive In America - Volume 2. 2018. B-A-B-Y - The Complete Stiff Recordings. The Best of Rachel Sweet. And Then He Kissed Me, Blame It on Love. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Just My Style
Backing Vocals – Lene Lovich
Guitar [Rhythm] – Brinsley Schwarz Written-By – Hayes/Porter*
|A3||Who Does Lisa Like?||3:00|
Written-By – Raymonde*, Hawker*
|B1||It's So Different Here||2:49|
Backing Vocals – Lene Lovich
|B3||Pin A Medal On Mary
Written-By – Wicks*, Birch*
|B4||Girl With A Synthesizer
Vocals – Stiff Chorus
|B5||Stranger In The House
Guitar [Rhythm] – Brinsley Schwarz Written-By – Elvis Costello
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stiff Records
- Made By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Published By – Street Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Bass – Norman Watt-Roy (tracks: A2, A5, B3, B5), Pietro Nardini* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B2, B4)
- Drums – Charley Charles (tracks: A2, A5, B3, B5)
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Sugden (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B2, B4)
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing] – Guy Bidmead, Roger Béchirian*
- Engineer [Recording] – Bob Painter
- Finger Snaps, Handclaps, Percussion – Leah Sweet, The Formidable Simon Climie*
- Guitar, Keyboards – Pietro Nardini*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Rachel Sweet
- Liner Notes – Michinari Yamada
- Piano – Micky Gallagher (tracks: A2, A5, B3, B5)
- Producer – L. Sternberg*
- Saxophone [Baritone] – John (Irish) Earle*
- Saxophone [Soprano], Tin Whistle [Pennywhistle] – Paul Gillieron
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Ray Beavis
- Trombone – Chris Gower
- Trumpet – Dick Hanson
- Written-By – Liam Sternberg (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B2, B4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): G 〄Ⓑ SEEZ 12AⓈ 111✢ Λ ΛU
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): G SEEZ 12BⓈ 111✢
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥2,500
|SEEZ 12||Rachel Sweet||Fool Around (LP, Album, Ltd)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 12||UK||1978|
|JC 36101||Rachel Sweet||Fool Around (LP, Album, Col)||Stiff-Columbia||JC 36101||US||1979|
|36101||Rachel Sweet||Fool Around (LP)||Stiff-Columbia||36101||Canada||1979|
|CDSEEZ 12||Rachel Sweet||Fool Around (CD, Album, Comp)||Stiff Records||CDSEEZ 12||UK||2007|
|SEEZ 12||Rachel Sweet||Fool Around (LP, Album)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 12||UK||1978|