The Mother Hips is a rock band based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Tim Bluhm (vocals/guitar), Greg Loiacono (guitar/vocals), Isaac Parsons (bass) and Mike Wofchuck (drums) met in 1990 while attending California State University-Chico, living off campus in Bradley Hall
Mixed By – Malcolm Burns (tracks: 4, 9), Paul Hoaglin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 12). Producer – Paul Hoaglin, The Mother Hips. Vocals, Banjo, Tambora, Performer – Christof W. Certik. Vocals, Grand Piano, Organ, Mellotron – Paul Hoaglin.
Album · 1992 · 12 Songs. More By The Mother Hips. See All. Chronicle Man. 2014. Behind Beyond (Deluxe Version). Red Tandy - EP. 2005.
Back to the Grotto, 05:25. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
The Mother Hips - Precious Opal 06:38. The Mother Hips - Hot Lunch 03:52. The Mother Hips - This Is a Man 05:43. The Mother Hips - Two Young Queens 03:36. The Mother Hips - Back to the Grotto 05:25. The Mother Hips - The Figure 11 05:05. The Mother Hips - Hey Emilie 04:44. The Mother Hips - Turtle Bones 07:38. The Mother Hips - Stephanie's for . Kiss The Crystal Flake - The Mother Hips.
Listen to Back To The Grotto in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 1995 American Recordings.
Back to the Grotto is the debut studio album by northern California rock band The Mother Hips. It was recorded in July and December 1992 and released in February 1993 Track listing. Back to the Grotto" – 5:25. This Is a Man" – 5:43. Precious Opal" – 6:38. Two Young Queens" – 3:36. The Figure 11" – 5:05. Turtle Bones" – 7:38. "The Mother Hips - Back to the Grotto". Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved August 20, 2011.
Man it's gonna be great to get back to The Grotto. The politicians who get busted seem so dumb but they're the only ones we catch. But of corruption I can't speak because I will divulge I'm keeping my own stash. Man it's gonna be great to get back to The Grotto. The Mother Hips Şarkıları.
|A3||Run Around Me|
|A5||Back To The Grotto|
|A6||This Is A Man|
|B2||Two Young Queens|
|B3||Stephanie's For L.A.|
|B4||The Figure 11|
- Copyright (c) – American Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Recordings
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Enharmonik Studios
- Mixed At – Coast Recorders
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Bass, Vocals – Isaac Parsons
- Drums – Mike Wofchuck
- Engineer – Eric Broyhill, Zac Allentuck (tracks: 4, 9)
- Mixed By – Malcolm Burns* (tracks: 4, 9), Paul Hoaglin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Producer – Paul Hoaglin, The Mother Hips
- Vocals [Additional], Banjo, Tambora [Tamboura], Performer [Skeleton & Hutch] – Christof W. Certik*
- Vocals [Additional], Grand Piano, Organ [B-3], Mellotron – Paul Hoaglin
- Vocals, Guitar – Greg Loiacono, Tim Bluhm
Notes© 1992, 1995 American Recordings. Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-43009-4 6
- Barcode (String): 093624300946
|CD-01||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album)||The Mother Hips Records||CD-01||US||1992|
|74321 25451 2||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album, RE)||American Recordings||74321 25451 2||Germany||1995|
|9 43009-2||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album, RE)||American Recordings||9 43009-2||US||1995|