Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Anne Sofie Von Otter. Orchestra – Concerto Copenhagen. Anne Sofie Von Otter. Bach (CD, Album, Dig).
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Track Listing - Disc 2.
Anne Sofie von Otter sang Ramiro in La Finta Giardiniera at Aix-en-Provence in 1984 and made her Covent Garden début in 1985. The Metropolitan Opera debut in New York followed in 1988 (again as Cherubino). She has sung at the operas of Berlin, Munich, Rome and La Scala . An equally busy concert career has brought Anne Sofie von Otter regularly to the major halls of Europe and North America and she enjoys a regular partnership with some of the world's pre-eminent conductors. She has sung under Carlos Kleiber, Claudio Abbado, John Eliot Gardiner, Georg Solti and Marc Minkowski among others. She is also an acclaimed recitalist and appears regularly around the globe with her long-time accompanist, Bengt Forsberg. On records Anne Sofie von Otter's repertoire encompasses a wide range of works from the Baroque period to 20th-century music.
Listen to music from Anne Sofie von Otter. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Anne Sofie von Otter. Anne Sofie von Otter - in my element.
As Charlotte Andergast, Anne Sofie von Otter sings with timbral richness and deep attentiveness to her character’s complex and ultimately tragic persona. Opera Magazine, March 2019). Anne Sofie von Otter – on searing vocal form – portrayed Countess Geschwitz with brooding intensity, a woman with a quiet obsession and constantly snatching sorrowful glances at the object of her infatuation. Bachtrack, February 2017). The best thing about this eclectic recital is Anne Sofie von Otter’s handsomely rich voic. ighlights include Shaw’s Cant voi l’aube, setting a 12th century French love poem to music of rare beauty and delicacy.
Les Musiciens du Louvre Orchestra, Anne Sofie von Otter Mezzo-Soprano. CD: 1 Tracks: 15 Length: 1:10:02.
|1||"Widerstehe Doch Der Sünde" (Cantata BWV 54)||6:17|
|2||"Schläfert Aller Sorgenkummer" (Cantata BWV 197)||7:54|
|3||"Wenn Des Kreuzes Bitterkeiten" (Cantata BWV 99)||2:50|
|4||"Erbarme Dich, Mein Gott" (St. Matthew Passion)||6:17|
|5||"Kommt, Ihr Angefocht'nen Sünder" (Cantata BWV 30)||4:12|
|6||Sinfonia (Cantata BWV 35)||5:17|
|7||"Nichts Kann Mich Erretten" (Cantata BWV 74)||5:30|
|8||Sinfonia (Cantata BWV 12)||2:19|
|9||Agnus Dei (Mass In B Minor)||5:33|
|10||"Et Misericordia" (Magnificat)||3:28|
|11||"O Ewigkeit, Du Donnerwort" (Cantata BWV 60)||4:05|
|12||"Sei Lob Und Ehr Dem Höchsten Gut" (Cantata BWV 117)||3:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Classical
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52242200
- Recorded At – Garnisonskirken
- Bass Vocals, Baritone Vocals – Jakob Bloch Jespersen (tracks: 12)
- Booklet Editor – Eva Zöllner
- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Conductor, Organ – Lars Ulrik Mortensen
- Cover, Photography By – Calle Bengtsson
- Engineer – Rainer Maillard
- Executive-Producer – Ute Fesquet
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Anne Sofie Von Otter
- Orchestra – Concerto Copenhagen
- Producer – Sid McLauchlan
- Producer [Associate] – Lars Henriksson
- Soprano Vocals – Karin Roman (tracks: 3, 12)
- Tenor Vocals – Anders J. Dahlin (tracks: 10, 11), Tomas Medici (tracks: 12)
NotesRecorded in June, 2008
Printed in E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 28947 77467 9
- Barcode: LC 0113
- Matrix / Runout (Outer mould): 00289 477 746-7 01 ❊ 52242200
- Matrix / Runout (Inner mould): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0124
- Distribution Code: AH
- Rights Society: D.P.
|B0012820-02||Anne Sofie Von Otter||Bach (CD, Album)||Archiv Produktion||B0012820-02||US||2009|