the Coolin' System Nashville, Tennessee. A seven-piece crew of seasoned Nashville musicians form the soul-jazz combo called the Coolin' System. Their self-titled debut on . Look out for their second LP to drop at the beginning of 2013. I Need Some Money b, w To Be Named Later.
Complete your The Coolin' System collection.
Listen to The Coolin' System now. Listen to The Coolin' System in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
Listen to music from the Coolin' System like Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Soul Village & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from the Coolin' System. Born out of the love for an often under-appreciated musical genre, the Coolin' System purifies the soul with steady grooves, hip horn lines, and expressive solos. Rising out of the post-bop of the sixties, soul-jazz is a style of music that infuses the structure of jazz with the rhythm of R&B. With an emphasis on tone and deep roots, seven dynamic Nashville musicians have come together to explore the limits of funk, jazz, and boogaloo.
|A1||Who's Gonna Take The Weight|
|B1||Sweet Honey Bee|
|B4||Smokin' At Tiffany's|
- Recorded At – Poor Man Studios
- Bass, Design – David A. Guy
- Design, Photography By – Hugo Martinez
- Drums – James Bonomo
- Guitar – Sam Farkas
- Mastered By – Frank Reynolds
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Pablo Ahogado
- Percussion – Andy Wilmoth, Jonathan Solomon (tracks: A2, A4, B4)
- Producer – The Coolin' System
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Nick DeVan
- Tenor Saxophone – J.D. Douglas
- Trombone – Diego Vasquez (tracks: B1, B2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mikie Martel
NotesRecorded November 15-17 2010
comes with free mp3-download-code
also pressed in multi colored marble vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 721762620144
|GED-1002||The Coolin' System||Coolin' System, The (CD)||G.E.D. Soul Records||GED-1002||US||2011|
|GED-1002||The Coolin' System||Coolin' System, The (LP, Album, Mul)||G.E.D. Soul Records||GED-1002||US||2011|