Aggression is overt or covert, often harmful, social interaction with the intention of inflicting damage or other unpleasantness upon another individual. It may occur either reactively or without provocation. In humans, frustration due to blocked goals can cause aggression.
Album · 1985 · 13 Songs. See All. Don't Be Mistaken. The Best of Agression.
Features Song Lyrics for Agression's Agression album. Agression - Agression Album Lyrics. Agression Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Agression - EP (2019) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Agression - EP (2019).
Artists Agression Agression. This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 100/186 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 112BPM, ends at 116BPM (+4), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Agression.
Agression - Salty Leather 02:20. Agression - The Keeper 03:02. Agression - Guillotine Instr 01:19. Agression - Go to War 02:03. Agression - Voo Doo Stew 02:22. Agression - Watching You 03:41. Agression - Never Alone 02:46. Agression - Foxy Lady 03:13. Agression - Drunk on Your Love 03:12. Agression - Ripped Off 01:20. Full Circle - Agression. Nardcore: Oxnard Hardcore - Agression, Habeas Corpus, Ill Repute, Rich Kids On LSD, Scared Straight. Grind Kings - Agression. The Best Of Agression - Agression.
Album Name Agression. Type EP. Released date 2001. Labels Self-Released. Music StyleThrash Metal. Members owning this album0.
|A2||Dear John Letter|
|A7||Go To War|
|B1||Voo Doo Stew|
|B5||Drunk On Your Love|
- Produced For – Doug Moody Productions
- Recorded At – Mystic Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-21591
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – Ƨ-15011
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – Ƨ-15012
- Published By – Doug Moody Music
- Copyright (c) – DM
- Copyright (c) – Doug Moody Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Doug Moody Productions
- Bass – Big Bob Clark
- Cover [Cover Art], Layout – Phillip Raves
- Drums – Mark Aber
- Guitar – Henry Knowles
- Producer – Phillip Raves
- Vocals [Throat] – Mark Hickey
NotesRecorded during 1984 & 1985 at Mystic Studios, Hollywood.
Agression c/o Doug Moody Music / BMI.
© DM 1985 ℗.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): MLP 33136-A © DM ℗ 1985 L-21591 Ƨ-15011 POWERED by COORS NARDCORE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): MLP 33136-B © DM ℗ 1985 L-21591-X Ƨ-15012
- Rights Society: BMI