Flush the Fashion is the fifth solo album by singer Alice Cooper, released in April 28, 1980, and produced by Roy Thomas Baker. Musically, the album was a drastic change of style for Cooper, leaning towards a new wave influence. The lead single "Clones (We're All)" reached on the Billboard Top 40. The album’s ten tracks touch on themes such as the loss of identity, taking on other roles, and the usual Alice Cooper-esque dementia.
Alice Cooper - Flush The Fasion (1980).
Band Name Alice Cooper. Album Name Flush the Fashion. Released date 28 April 1980. Labels Warner Music Group. Produced by Roy Thomas Baker. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album99.
DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper & Quavo's "No Brainer" Explained. 2 Chainz Talks ‘Rap Or Go To The League,’ Working With LeBron & Ariana Grande. Au/Ra Breaks Down "Panic Room". King Princess Breaks Down "1950". Maggie Lindemann Breaks Down "Obsessed". Flush the Fashion Tracklist.
Artist: Alice Cooper, Song: Flush The Fashion (Full Album) 1980, Duration: 28:40, File type: mp3. №3789894714. Alice Cooper He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask). Alice Cooper Love's a Loaded Gun. (play). Alice Cooper Sex, Death And Money.
|A2||Clones (We're All)||3:04|
|B4||Dance Yourself To Death||3:09|
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Arranged By – Alice Cooper , Davey Johnstone, Fred Mandel
- Art Direction – Alice Cooper , Peter Whorf
- Backing Vocals – Flo & Eddie, Fred Mandel, Joe Pizzulo, Keith Allison, Ricky "Rat" Tierney*
- Bass – "Cooker" John LoPresti*
- Design – Eddy Herch
- Drums – Dennis Conway
- Engineer – Ian Taylor
- Engineer [Second] – John Weaver
- Executive-Producer – Shep Gordon
- Guitar [Fender], Keyboards – Fred Mandel
- Lead Guitar – Davey Johnstone
- Photography By [Back Cover & Sleeve] – Jonathan Exley
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Fred Valentine
- Producer – Roy Thomas Baker
- Producer [Associate] – Ron Volz
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Donna Dobbs
- Written-By – Alice Cooper (tracks: A3, A5 to B5), Davey Johnstone (tracks: A3, A5 to B3, B5), David Carron (tracks: A2), Frank Crandall (tracks: B4), Fred Mandel (tracks: A3, A5 to B3, B5), Geoff Westen (tracks: A4), Sean Bonniwell (tracks: A1)
NotesRecorded at Cherokee Recording Studios, L.A.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, N.Y.C.
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Records BV - Hilversum/Holland. Licensee of WEA International Inc.
Made in the Netherlands.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: WB56805 A 16C1
- Matrix / Runout: WB56805 B 16C1
|BSK 3436||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3436||US||1980|
|7599-26229-2||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26229-2||Europe||Unknown|
|S 90.242||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||S 90.242||Spain||1980|
|208827||Alice Cooper||Ponerse A La Moda (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||208827||Argentina||1980|
|BSK 3436||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3436||US||1980|