By: Country Joe McDonald (1973, Rock). Wrong audio? Try another! More albums from Country Joe McDonald
Paris Sessions (LP, Album). Country Joe McDonald. Country Joe McDonald - Moving 1973 2:58. technikrad, e-kartoffel, anti-plop.
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Joe McDonald. Art Direction, Design – Jules Halfant. Drums, Spoons, Steel Guitar, Vocals – Ann Rizzo. Paris Sessions (LP, Album).
Joseph Allen "Country Joe" McDonald (born January 1, 1942) is an American musician who was the lead singer of the 1960s psychedelic rock group Country Joe and the Fish. McDonald was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in El Monte, California, where he was student conductor and president of his high school marching band. At the age of 17, he enlisted in the United States Navy for three years and was stationed in Japan. After his enlistment, he attended Los Angeles City College for a year.
Country Joe McDonald, Barry Melton. Country Joe & His All Star Band. feat: Country Joe McDonald.
Artist: Country Joe McDonald Title: Paris Sessions Year Of Release: 1973 Label: Akarma Records Genre: Country, Folk, Classic Rock Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 01. Fantasy (03:37) 02. Movieola (02:51) 03. I'm So Tired (04:53) 04. Moving (02:04) 05. I Don't Know Why (01:53) 06.
Ships Free in the . Artist: Country Joe McDonald Genre: Rock Label: Vanguard Records Catalog Number: VSD 79328 Recording: Studio Length: Format: Vinyl LP. Dig-Deeper. 50 (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Viet Nam Experience (CD) Country Joe McDonald. War War War Live (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Paradise With An Ocean View (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Superstitious Blues (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Best Of Country 1969-75 (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Vietnam Experience (CD) Country Joe McDonald. Thinking Of Woody Guthrie (CD) Country Joe McDonald.
Paris Sessions - Country Joe McDonald. com - Country Joe McDonald.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||I'm So Tired||4:55|
|A5||I Don't Know Why||2:05|
|B1||Zombies In A House Of Madness
Songwriter – Michael Beasley
Songwriter – Barry Melton, Joe McDonald*
- Copyright (c) – Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
- Produced For – Moonshine Productions
- Published By – Alkatraz Corner Music
- Published By – Seafood Music
- Published By – McDonald Music
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios, France
- Engineered At – Different Fur Studios
- Engineered At – Funky Features
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Songwriter – Joe Mcdonald*
- Bass – Peter Albin
- Congas – Sebastian*
- Design, Art Direction – Jules Halfant
- Drums – David Getz*
- Drums, Spoons, Steel Guitar, Vocals – Ann Rizzo*
- Electric Guitar – John Rewind
- Engineer – Bill Bradley, Funky Jack*
- Engineer, Mixed By, Synthesizer [Moog] – John Vierra
- Guitar, Vocals – Phil Marsh
- Photography By [Front, Liner Photos] – Jerry Wainright*
- Photography By [Liner Photos] – Howard Brainen
- Piano, Vocals – Dorothy Moscowitz*
- Producer – Joe McDonald*
- Producer [Assistant] – Sam Charters*
- Saxophone, Flute – Tucki Bailey
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One): VSD79328-a
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two): VSD79328-b
|VSD.79328, VSD-79328||Country Joe McDonald||Paris Sessions (LP, Album, Promo)||Vanguard, Vanguard||VSD.79328, VSD-79328||US||1973|
|VSD 79328||Country Joe McDonald||Paris Sessions (LP, Album, RE)||Vanguard, Pye||VSD 79328||UK||1975|
|519059, VSD 79.328||Country Joe McDonald||Paris Sessions (LP, Album)||Vanguard, Vanguard||519059, VSD 79.328||France||1973|
|VSD 79328||Country Joe McDonald||Paris Sessions (LP, Album)||Vanguard||VSD 79328||Canada||1973|
|VSD 79328||Country Joe McDonald||Paris Sessions (LP, Album)||Vanguard||VSD 79328||US||1973|