Living in the Past is a double album quasi-compilation collection by Jethro Tull, which contains album tracks, out-takes, the "Life's a Long Song" EP, and all of their non-LP singles except for "Sunshine Day"/"Aeroplane" (1968), "One for John Gee" (b-side of "A Song for Jeffrey", 1968), "17" (b-side of "Sweet Dream", 1969) and the original version of "Teacher" that appeared in the UK as the b-side of "The Witch's Promise" in 1969 (the re-recorded 1970 one that was released on the American versio.
Living in America is the debut album in English by Swedish new wave band The Sounds, produced in 2002 under the Warner Sweden record label. The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry awarded the album a platinum certification in 2003, denoting sales in excess of 40,000 copies
The Latin-flavored dance song was written by RedOne, AJ Junior, BeatGeek, Teddy Sky, Bilal Hajji and Jimmy Joker, and produced by RedOne, BeatGeak and Jimmy Joker
Love You Love You Love (cover by Enrico) cкачать бесплатно, как и Gabriela Luna Let Me Love YouThe Ninth Wave Love You 'Til the EndPetre Nicolescu I Just Called to Say I Love You Stevie Wonder CoverLove Like Blood Love Like Blood (Cover)Love Like Blood Love Under Will (Cover). Shane Told (of Silverstein) Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presle. :48. AMY BAKER (BAND) Tainted Love (cover).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Living In Love (Radio Edit)
Edited By – Roberto Costa
|2||Living In Love (Violet Mix)
Remix – Novecento
|3||Living In Love (Club 80 Mix)
Remix – Novecento
- Record Company – BMG Ricordi S.p.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pressing S.r.l.
- Copyright (c) – Pressing S.r.l.
- Pressed By – CD Company Italy
- Published By – Edizioni Pressing S.r.l.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Italiana S.p.A.
- Written-By – E. Papi*, M. Paoluzzi*
NotesFree sample - public sale prohibited.
Printed in Italy.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CD COMPANY ITALY 74321676542 2189 12382
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4U6P
- Rights Society: BIEM / SIAE