Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room is the third album by country singer Dwight Yoakam. The album contains Yoakam's first (and, as of 2017, only) two No. 1 Hot Country Singles singles. The first was "Streets of Bakersfield," a duet with country music veteran Buck Owens, who had originally released a version of the song in 1973. The second was an original composition of Yoakam's titled "I Sang Dixie.
Writer(s): DWIGHT YOAKAM. D. Dwight Yoakam Lyrics. album: "Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room" (1988).
All lyrics from Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room album, popular Dwight Yoakam songs with tracklist and information about album. Label Reprise Records. Douglas Glenn Tubb, Dwight Yoakam, Hank Locklin, Homer Joy, . Miller, Johnny Cash, Lillie McAlpin.
Album by Dwight Yoakam. I Got You. One More Name. Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (She Wore Red Dresses). Streets Of Bakersfield (featuring Buck Owens).
Buenos Noches From a Lonely Room (She Wore Red Dresses), 04:36. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Buenas Noches Form a Lonely Room (She Wore Red Dresses). Listen to Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room now. Listen to Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Got You|
|A2||One More Name|
|A3||What I Don't Know
Backing Vocals – Brantley Kearns
|A4||Home Of The Blues|
|A5||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (She Wore Red Dresses)|
|B1||I Hear You Knockin'|
|B2||I Sang Dixie|
|B3||Streets Of Bakersfield
Vocals – Buck Owens
|B5||Send Me The Pillow
Vocals – Maria McKee
|B6||Hold On To God
6-String Bass [Six String Bass] – Dusty WakemanVocals – Jeff Rymes, Randy Weeks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Accordion – Flaco Jimenez
- Backing Vocals – Jim Lauderdale
- Bass Guitar – Taras Prodaniuk
- Dobro – Al Perkins
- Drums – Jeff Donavan
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, 6-String Bass [Six String Bass], Baritone Guitar, Guitar ["robin" Octo], Percussion – Pete Anderson
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dusty Wakeman
- Fiddle – Don Reed
- Mandolin – Scott Joss
- Mastered By – Eddie Schreyer*
- Percussion – Dusty Wakeman
- Piano – Skip Edwards
- Producer – Pete Anderson
- Steel Guitar – Tom Brumley
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Dwight Yoakam
- Written-By – Glenn Douglas* (tracks: A4), Dwight Yoakam (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B4, B6), Hank Locklin (tracks: B5), Homer Joy (tracks: B3), J.D. Miller (tracks: B1), Johnny Cash (tracks: A4), Lillie McAlpine* (tracks: A4)
Notes© 1988 Reprise Records for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. ℗ 1988 Reprise Records for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Labels: W4 25749
Foldout J-card with Photos / Credits / Lyrics
Clear cassette with blue backing behind labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25749-4 5
|925 749-1||Dwight Yoakam||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||925 749-1||Europe||1988|
|W4-25749, W4 25749||Dwight Yoakam||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (Cass, Album, Club, RE, Dol)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records Nashville||W4-25749, W4 25749||Canada||Unknown|
|925 749-2||Dwight Yoakam||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (CD, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||925 749-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9 25749-2||Dwight Yoakam||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 25749-2||US||2008|
|92 5749 1||Dwight Yoakam||Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||92 5749 1||Canada||1988|