From Elvis Presley to FKA Twigs, here are the 50 greatest album covers of all time. Taylor Swift’s fifth studio album 1989 was a departure for the singer, so it only makes sense that the cover broke with tradition as well. Shaped as a Polaroid photo from the era, Swift’s face is cut off, highlighting an '80s sweatshirt while evoking memories of a different time.
An album cover is the front of the packaging of a commercially released audio recording product, or album.
Album: The Information. Designer: Various/The Listener. How cool is this album sleeve? Well, it's as cool as you want it to be. Beck created a stir in 2006 when his album The Information was released with a cover consisting of a simple sheet of graph paper, and a set of stickers that the listener could arrange as they wished. A fantastic cover, following on from Central Station's brilliant work on Bummed and the Madchester Rave On EP, they hit top form with this.
There are many famous album covers, but we’ve put together what we believe are the 100 greatest album covers. For instance, 90s French band Fredericks Goldman Jones – what makes this so special? Well, the live album we’ve chosen was in a metal box that had die-cut holes in it; a work of considerable engineering and also a very creative idea. Just like Isaac Hayes’s cover for Black Moses, a double album from the early 1970s.
Lp Cover, Cover Art, Record Collection, Lps, The Beatles, Album Covers, Christmas Recipes, Space Age, Jazz. Hi Heel Sneakers, Lp Cover, British Invasion, Vinyl Records, Album Covers. LP Covers: 1960-1964. Various - Punk Rock! 20 Classic Punk Bands From The World Of Mystic Records. Mystic Punk Rock Cd Cover Bands Classic World Album The World Band.
The cover features two versions of the Beatles. One is the real group, dressed as the fictional Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band; the others are wax sculptures. The cover that established in court, once and for all, that you could put a rude word on an album.
We’ve done a Best Cover Albums list every year since 2009. That list usually ends up being a reasonably even mix of various-artist tributes and single-artist records. This is usually the most a various-artist tribute album can aspire to: more good covers, few bad ones. But this year, for the first time in our eight years making these lists, a various-artist tribute album rose so all the way to the top.
Listen free to Various Artists – Cover Und Curacao Vol. 1 (Weine nicht kleine Eva, In the Ghetto and more). 19 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Handclaps – 津田昭紀*Handclaps, Bass [Crazy], Bouzouki – 山口洋*Handclaps, Shaker – Arimatsu*Lyrics By – 遠藤みちろう*Music By – The Stalin
Lyrics By, Music By – Pantax's World
|3||–伊藤ふみお*||Next To You
Chorus – 本田毅*
Chorus – 仲野茂*
|5||–中川敬*||Turkish Song For The Damned
Lyrics By, Music By – Finer Jeremy Max*, Mc Gowan Shane Patrick Lysaght*
Percussion – 池畑潤二*
Lyrics By, Music By – John Plain*
|8||–Ryoji*||Nights Are So Long
Lyrics By, Music By – Zero*
Lyrics By – チバ ユウスケ*Music By – ミッシェル・ガン・エレファント*
Lyrics By – Toshi-lowMusic By – Brahman
Lyrics By – Jerry LeiberLyrics By [Japanese], Vocals – PantaMusic By – Mike Stoller
Lyrics By – 伊藤アキラ*Music By – 都倉俊一*Vocals – 大槻ケンヂ*
|13||–稲田錠*||セル ナンバー８ (第８病棟)
Lyrics By – 陣内孝則*Music By – 大江慎也*
Lyrics By, Music By – Johnny ThundersVocals – 花田裕之*
|15||–仲野茂*, Ryoji*, 中川敬*, 伊藤ふみお*, Kenzi*, 稲田錠*, 百々和宏*, 山口洋*, 大工原亨*||White Riot
Lyrics By [Japanese] – 伊藤ふみお*, 仲野茂*Vocals – 山口洋*, 百々和宏*
|16||–大工原亨*, 井上篤*, 柴山 "菊" 俊之*, Toshi-low||The Cover ～Cheap De's Rock'n'roll Swindle～
Lyrics By – 大工原亨*, 柴山俊之*Lyrics By, Music By – 仲野茂*Lyrics By, Vocals – 井上篤*Music By – 岡本雅彦*Vocals – Toshi-low, 柴山 "菊" 俊之*
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Sunshine
- Mixed At – Studio Sunshine
- Mastered At – M's Disk Mastering
- A&R – 茂木徹*
- A&R [In Chief] – 林真也*
- Art Direction [Jacket], Design – サカグチケン*
- Bass – 市川勝也* (tracks: 7, 8), 岡本雅彦* (tracks: 11, 12, 15, 16), 渡邉貢* (tracks: 3, 4), 寺岡信芳* (tracks: 5, 6), 津田昭紀* (tracks: 1, 2), 井上富雄* (tracks: 13, 14), 武井靖典* (tracks: 9, 10)
- Co-producer – 岡本雅彦*
- Coordinator [Product Coordinate] – 鳥越久美子*
- Coordinator [Recording Coordinated By], Management [仲野茂 / Dread Nought] – 高橋由香里*
- Design – 高橋友美
- Drums – アヒトイナザワ* (tracks: 13, 14), 名越藤丸* (tracks: 11, 12), 池畑潤二* (tracks: 5, 6), Keith (tracks: 7, 8), 高橋浩司* (tracks: 9, 10), 小林雅之* (tracks: 3, 4), 小林高夫* (tracks: 15, 16)
- Executive-Producer – 高木伸二*, 村松俊亮*
- Guitar – Akio* (tracks: 3, 4), 坂元東* (tracks: 7, 8), Kasuga* (tracks: 11, 12), 山口洋* (tracks: 1, 2, 16), 花田裕之* (tracks: 13, 14), 内藤幸也* (tracks: 13 to 15), Naoki* (tracks: 9, 10, 15, 16), 藤沼伸一* (tracks: 5, 6)
- Guitar, Sanxian – 中川敬* (tracks: 5, 6)
- Keyboards – Kyon (tracks: 5, 6)
- Liner Notes – 平山雄一*
- Lyrics By [Japanese], Vocals – 中川敬* (tracks: 5, 6, 15)
- Lyrics By, Music By – Gordon Sumner (tracks: 3, 4), Joe Strummer (tracks: 6, 15), Michael Jones* (tracks: 6, 15), Paul Simonon (tracks: 6, 15), Topper Headon (tracks: 6, 15)
- Management [Keith, 内藤幸也 / A.R.B Office] – 藤井隆夫*
- Management [Kyon / グリグリオフィス] – 瀬戸英夫*
- Management [Naoki / ファミリーズ] – 根本豪
- Management [Panta / フライングパブリッシャーズ] – 石井康則*
- Management [中川敬 / ブレスト音楽出版] – 小林隆史*
- Management [伊藤ふみお, 津田紀昭 / フルドラゴン] – 桑原望*
- Management [坂本東, 名越藤丸 / 3rd Stone From The Sun Corporation] – 梅田航*
- Management [大槻ケンヂ / Prhythm] – 永井俊也
- Management [山口洋 / ファイブ・デー] – 塩田哲之
- Management [渡邉貢 / Zoe Corporation] – 成田幸子
- Management [百々和宏, 武井靖典 / パルコ] – 小林大介
- Management [花田裕之 / IRc2 Corporation] – 中田剛
- Management [藤沼伸一 / Bell Sounds] – 野村昌平*
- Mastered By – 滝瀬真代*
- Photography By – Masa
- Producer – 仲野茂*
- Promotion [Artist] – 増田雅子*, Sony Music Records Promotion Room, 杉尾幸恵
- Promotion [Sales Planning] – 黒木大哲*
- Promotion [Sales] – Sony Music Distribution
- Recorded By, Mixed By – 川本ゴン太*, 米山充*
- Technician [Equipments] – 福永巧*, 上甲洋滋*, 小川貴史
- Vocals – 伊藤ふみお* (tracks: 3, 4, 15), 稲田錠* (tracks: 13, 15), Kenzi* (tracks: 9, 10, 15), Ryoji* (tracks: 7, 8, 15), 仲野茂* (tracks: 1, 2, 15), 大工原亨* (tracks: 15, 16)