Tornado In The Barracks. Arranged By – Jeff Bova, Jim Steinman Engineer, Co-producer – Steven Rinkoff Lyrics By – Will Jennings Mixed By – Frank Filipetti Music By – James Horner Producer – Jim Steinman. Composed By, Conductor – James Horner. Contractor – Isobel Griffiths, Sandy de Crescent. Engineer – Andy Bass, David Marquette, John Bailey , Nick Wollage.
Album · 1998 · 13 Songs. Blisstunes, David Micheal Frank & The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). 300 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Troy (Music from the Motion Picture). The Man In the Iron Mask (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture).
The Mask of Zorro: Music from the Motion Picture. Soundtrack album by. James Horner. James Horner was hired to compose the film score in September 1997. Horner's work on The Mask of Zorro was influenced by Miklós Rózsa's score from El Cid. The soundtrack, released by Sony Classical Records and Epic Soundtrax, was commercially successful and propelled by the rising profile of the Latin heartthrobs of Marc Anthony and Australian singer Tina Arena.
Price Match Guarantee.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–James Horner||The Plaza Of Execution||8:28|
|2||–James Horner||Elena And Esperanza||8:20|
|3||–James Horner||The Ride||3:25|
|4||–James Horner||Elena's Truth||4:11|
|5||–James Horner||The Fencing Lesson||5:29|
|6||–James Horner||Tornado In The Barracks||5:12|
|7||–James Horner||The Confession||3:43|
|8||–James Horner||Zorro's Theme||3:01|
|9||–James Horner||The Mine (Montero's Vision)||3:00|
|10||–James Horner||Stealing The Map||6:30|
|11||–James Horner||''Leave No Witnesses...''||13:21|
|12||–James Horner||Diego's Goodbye||5:31|
|13||–Marc Anthony And Tina Arena||I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
Arranged By – Jeff Bova, Jim SteinmanEngineer, Co-producer – Steven Rinkoff*Lyrics By – Will JenningsMixed By – Frank FilipettiMusic By – James HornerProducer – Jim Steinman
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Manaus Ind. e Com. Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Brasil) Ltda.
- Composed By, Conductor – James Horner
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths, Sandy de Crescent
- Edited By – Simon Kiln
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bass, David Marquette, John Bailey*, Nick Wollage
- Engineer [Todd-A0 Scoring] – Jay Selvester, Kirsten Smith, Marc Gebauer
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan Fourstar*
- Orchestrated By – James Horner
- Orchestrated By [Additional] – Thomas Pasatieri
- Producer [Album] – James Horner, Simon Rhodes, Tony Hinnigan
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Simon Rhodes
- Soloist [Instrumental Soloist] – Dean Parks, Ian Underwood, James Woodrow, Kazu Matsui, Tony Hinnigan
- Stage Manager [Lyndhurst Hall] – Alison Burton
Notes© 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. ℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Motion picture artwork and photography © 1998 TriStar Pictures, Inc.
Made in Brazil.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099706 062721
|SK 60627||James Horner||The Mask Of Zorro (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Album)||Sony Classical||SK 60627||Europe||1998|
|SK 60798||James Horner||The Mask Of Zorro (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD)||Sony Classical||SK 60798||Mexico||1998|
|4 60798||James Horner||The Mask Of Zorro (Music From The Motion Picture) (Cass, Album)||Sony Classical||4 60798||Chile||1998|
|SM 60627, 01-060627-50||James Horner||The Mask Of Zorro (Music From The Motion Picture) (MD, Album)||Tristar Pictures, Inc., Sony Music Entertainment Inc., Sony Classical||SM 60627, 01-060627-50||Canada||1998|
|MOVATM193||James Horner||The Mask Of Zorro (Music From The Motion Picture) (2xLP, Album, Num, Red)||Music On Vinyl||MOVATM193||Europe||2019|