Highway 101 is the self-titled debut album by the American country music band Highway 101. It saw the group shoot straight to the tops of the country music charts with two singles hitting the spot on the Billboard Country charts, another rising to and a fourth song at The album itself was a Country album. The hits were "Somewhere Tonight" and "Cry, Cry, Cr. Also, "Whiskey, If You Were a Woman" rose to and "The Bed You Made for Me" did almost as well at #4.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Highway 101. Setting Me Up. is a cover of.
Artists Highway 101 Highway 101². Highway 101² Highway 101. Highway 101². This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Highway 101².
Big Sky - Студийный альбом от Highway 101. Вышел 9 мая 2000г. В альбом вошло 12 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 42:46. Cry Cry Cry (In the Style of Highway 101) (Karaoke Version). Every Breath You Take - The Police (Gospel Cover) ft. Vonzell Solomon. Dj Waxxy - International ft 2baba x Buffalo Souljah x Gemini Major.
More albums from Highway 101: The New Frontier by Highway 101. Reunited by Highway 101. Paint The Town by Highway 101. Bing Bang Boom by Highway 101. Highway 101² by Highway 101. Big Sky by Highway 101. View all albums . Highway 101.
Highway 101 is the self-titled debut album by the American country music band Highway 101. It saw the group shoot. The album itself was a Country album. Also, "Whiskey, If You Were a Woman" rose to and "The Bed You Made for Me" did almost as well at listing
RU - Музыка Авторадио. Roxette Listen to Your Heart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Honky Tonk Heart
Written-By – Jim Photoglo, Russell Smith
|A2||Road To Your Heart
Written-By – Jim Photoglo, Josh Leo, Wendy Waldman
|A3||Feed This Fire
Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
|A4||Setting Me Up
Written-By – Mark Knopfler
|A5||Somewhere Between Gone And Goodbye
Written-By – Matraca Berg, Ronnie Samoset
|B1||There Goes My Love
Written-By – Buck Owens
Written-By – Richard "Spady" Brannan*, Rick Giles
|B3||All The Reasons Why
Written-By – Beth Nielsen Chapman, Paulette Carlson
|B4||Long Way Down
Written-By – Beth Nielsen Chapman
|B5||(Do You Love Me) Just Say Yes
Written-By – Bob DiPiero, Dennis Robbins, John Scott Sherrill
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Berger Bits Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Moon And Stars Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Mopage Music
- Published By – Lawyer's Daughter Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Samosonian Songs
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – EEG Music
- Published By – Spady Music
- Published By – Sportsman Music
- Published By – Macy Place Music
- Published By – Uncle Artie Music
- Published By – Little Big Town Music
- Published By – American Made Music
- Published By – Old Wolf Music
- Published By – Corey Rock Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wee B. Music Inc.
- Mixed At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Mixed At – The Money Pit
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Art Direction – Kim Champagne
- Engineer – Clarke Schleicher
- Management – Chuck Morris , Chuck Morris Entertainment
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Photography By – Kurt Markus
- Producer – Paul Worley
- Producer, Mixed By – Ed Seay
Spine: 9 25742-1
Recorded and Mastered using Monster Cable.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992574211
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23742-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): 1-25742-A SR-3 CG./Georgetown 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): 1-25742-B SR-3 CB/Georgetown
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): SRC [Specialty Records Corporation logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Embossed Around Center Hole): EAST
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|9 25742-4, 4-25742||Highway 101||Highway 101² (Cass, Album, AR)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25742-4, 4-25742||US||1988|
|W2 25742||Highway 101||Highway 101² (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W2 25742||US||1988|
|W4 25742, 4-25742||Highway 101||Highway 101² (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W4 25742, 4-25742||US||1988|
|9 25742-4, 4-25742||Highway 101||Highway 101² (Cass, Album, SR)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25742-4, 4-25742||US||1988|
|W1-25742||Highway 101||Highway 101² (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W1-25742||US||1988|