released May 22, 2006. Since forming in 2003 and over the course of five albums, Tunng are a group that have explored the boundaries between acoustic and electronic music, becoming synonymous with the folktronica genre before moving into territory that managed to both evade that label and continue to redefine i. .
Produced and recorded at Play-Industries Studios London. Released with printed inner sleeve. Continuous track numbering as on the release. Other Versions (5 of 10) View All. Cat.
Date de parution 2006. Labels Time Hobby Static Caravan. Style MusicalFolk Rock. Membres possèdant cet album0.
Album · 2006 · 11 Songs. 2013 Tunng: Mothers Daughter and Other Tales.
The use of surreal lyrics ("I'll look for a man to turn me into a hare" on the song "Woodcat", for example) led to comparisons to The Wicker Man and Brothers Grimm.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||The Wind Up Bird||4:18|
|4||Red And Green||2:40|
|7||Man In The Box||4:56|
Written By – Ashley Bates, Phill Winter
|9||It's Because... We've Got Hair||3:03|
Cello – Rachel Threlfall
- Produced At – Play-Industries
- Recorded At – Play-Industries
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Full Time Hobby
- Copyright (c) – Full Time Hobby
- Distributed By – Vital
- Distributed By – THE
- Record Company – Static Caravan
- Artwork By – Vanessa Da Silva
- Cello – Dave Lewis Lloyd
- Flute – Detta
- Guitar [Spanish], Banjo [Bowed], Vocals – Ashley Bates
- Guitar, Vocals – Sam Genders
- Harp – Sefa*
- Mastered By – Benge
- Percussion [Beads, Reeds, Shells, Bones, Stones], Bells – Martin Smith
- Producer, Guitar, Vocals, Effects [Noises] – Mike Lindsay
- Sampler, Effects – Phill Winter
- Vocals, Melodica – Becky Jacobs
- Written By – Mike Lindsay (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12), Sam Genders (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10, 12, 13)
NotesProduced and recorded at Play-Industries Studios London.
In card slipcase with two bonus tracks. Sold exclusively through indie stores.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5060100661285
- Label Code: LC 14591
- Matrix / Runout: FTH019CDX SP 104713 01
|fth019cd, FTH019CD||Tunng||Comments Of The Inner Chorus (CD, Album)||Full Time Hobby, Static Caravan||fth019cd, FTH019CD||UK||2006|
|CYCLE 029||Tunng||Comments Of The Inner Chorus (CD, Album)||Cycle||CYCLE 029||Benelux||2006|
|FTH019LP||Tunng||Comments Of The Inner Chorus (LP, Album, Ltd)||Full Time Hobby||FTH019LP||UK & Ireland||2006|
|TAL-028||Tunng||Comments Of The Inner Chorus (CD)||Talitres Records||TAL-028||France||2006|
|URA181||Tunng||Comments Of The Inner Chorus (CD, Album)||Spunk||URA181||Australia||2006|