Loon & Kelis, The Game - How You Want That (Remix) Feat Loon, Lucci Lu feat. DJ Oktoba - How you love that. Timelapse (The Lost Mix) Where You Sleeps Quietly El Cielo Esta Gris Where Elvis Sleeps How You Want That Featuring Kelis Grakata Могила 2 (Full) durdona. net ПУТЕШЕСТВИЕ ИЗ ПЕТЕРБУРГА В МОСКВУ. Фрагмент 05 Attract Money Abundance Prosperity Останься (UnorthodoxX Remix) (AGRMusic) Сомбреро (ZaycevFM. NET) Where London Sleeps Ведьмин яр what else is where Hai La Dobrogea Being Poor Vino scump Isuse Where That Got Me Absence of Breath Worship In This House Bring It (Ennzo Dias & Tommy Love Remix) Spectra feat.
How You Want That (DJ remix) Lyrics. Tell me how you want that Daddy how you want to give it to me A Bad Boy is what I need. Verse: Loon) Less confusion, party with Puff last conclusion Grab shorty there wit the hair, ass is huge and Lips is juicy, way she move her hips so loosely Critical curves see it through furs Curious so I want to see if it's hers Delirious so I had to see if it's her (it wasn't me) I ain't touch. Verse: Loon) Baby all bubble, have a lil chat a small huddle Time to make money and more trouble And we all hungry and all hustle And we all humble, but together we got more muscle And we got dough, nigga me and P we hot yo Make a hip hop show look like a rock show Ooh Jesus Christ! look the way.
He released his self-titled debut album Loon and made many guest appearances on songs of the R&B and hip hop genres. In 2004, Loon left Bad Boy Records to start his own label, Boss Up Entertainment. How You Want That" (featuring Kelis).
loon ft kelis how you want that. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Loon Ft Kelis How You Want that (R&B).
Loon - How You Want That(shit) (clip). 11 - Kool Savas - goes Hollywood - ft Loon & Kelis - How you want that. 1. Down For Me. Loon Feat.
Loon - How You Want That (Official Music Video). Why Loon Left Bad Boy? Transcription. He released his self-titled debut album Loon and made many guest appearances on songs of the R&B and hip hop genres. He is best known for his role in P. Diddy's 2001 hits "I Need A Girl Pt. 1". Loon started his music career as a member of Mase's rap collective Harlem World. Along with his music, Loon was featured in two movies directed by Damon Dash, State Property 2 and Death of a Dynasty.
Original lyrics of How You Want That song by Loon Feat. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Loon Feat.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How You Want That (Radio Edit)
Featuring – Kelis
|2||How You Want That (Alternate Radio Version)
Featuring – Kelis
|3||How You Want That (Instrumental)||4:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bad Boy Records
- Copyright (c) – Bad Boy Records
- Manufactured By – Universal Records
- Marketed By – Universal Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Made By – UML
- Produced For – Big Things Inc.
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – Don Ceno Publishing
- Published By – Rhythm Blunt Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Jack Knight Music
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Issy & Nemo Tunes
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Conrad Dimanche, Harve Pierre*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Alexis Seaton*
- Executive-Producer – Sean "P. Diddy" Combs*
- Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer] – Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre, Mark Pitts
- Mixed By – Rich Keller*
- Producer – Sean "P. Diddy" Combs*, Yogi
- Producer [Vocal Production] – Conrad Dimanche, Slam
- Recorded By – Alexis Seaton*, Steve Dent*
- Written-By – C. Hawkins*, J. Knight*, J. Graham*, K. Rogers*, S. Combs*
NotesProduced by Yogi for Big Things Inc. and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Executive produced [...] for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Associate executive produced by Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre for Bad Boy Entertainment and Mark Pitts for Bystorm Entertainment
Publishing: Don Ceno Publishing (ASCAP)/Rhythm Blunt Music adm by Universal Music publishing/ Jack Knight Music, Justin Combs Publishing adm EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Issy and Nemo Tunes (ASCAP)
Contains excerpts of “Saturday Night” written by J. Bonds Weaver published by Zomba Songs Inc. (BMI).
Contains samples of “Saturday Night” performed by Schoolly D, courtesy of Jive Records.
For Promotional Use Only. Not For Sale.
℗ & © 2003 Bad Boy Records. Manufactured and Marketed by Universal Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 1755 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10019. Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp. Printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: UNI R20 9862 [email protected] D
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0340
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|WMCST 40326||Loon||How You Want That (12")||Island Records Group, Universal Records, Bad Boy Records||WMCST 40326||UK||2003|
|LOONVP1||Loon||How You Want That (12", Promo)||Bad Boy Entertainment||LOONVP1||Europe||2003|
|none||Loon||How You Want That (Remixes) (CDr, Single, Promo)||Universal Records||none||US||2003|
|UNIR 21050-1||Loon||How You Want That (Remix) (12", Promo)||Bad Boy Entertainment||UNIR 21050-1||US||2003|
|NS49936||Loon||How You Want That (Remix) (12")||Bad Boy Entertainment||NS49936||US||2003|