Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). My choice was this one with the most recent release date (2007). The other was released in 1995, shortly after the initial hit. It's a good album, without question. Stomp yer foot! Do si do! Yeee Haaaw! Man, that's Country! The music is supplied by banjo, violins, guitar, slide guitar, bass, drums and a host of electronic keyboard things
Sex & Violins is the debut album by Swedish pop group Rednex, released on Battery Records in February 1994. Six singles were released from it. It is also the only album to feature original female lead singer Annika Ljungberg, who left the band after the release of the fifth single, "Rolling Home", to start a solo career. Sex & Violins is the debut album by Swedish pop group Rednex, released on Battery Records in February 1994.
Sex & Violins, 1995. Sex & Violins, 1995. Cotton Eye Joe, 03:13. Wish You Were Here, 03:56. Fat Sallie Lee, 03:16. McKenzie Brothers, 04:32.
Redirected from The Sad But True Story of Ray Mingus). Sex & Violins is the debut studio album by Swedish dance group Rednex, released on Battery Records in February 1995. Six singles, including one promotional single, were released from it. The female vocals are from Annika Ljungberg, who left the band in 1996 due to a disagreement with the other band members, after the release of the fifth single, "Rolling Home", to start a solo career
Wish You Were Here (The Best) (Compilation) (2016). Innit For The Money (Single) (2016).
Rednex - Sex & Violins Album. So please unlock the Eurodance Encyclopaedia on your AdBlock-like software or consider making a donation. 1 2. Previous release Cotton Eye Joe - Sex And Violins 00/00/1995. Next release Farm Out 02/10/2000. Go to Rednex discography.
Features Song Lyrics for Rednex's Sex And Violins album. Rednex - Sex And Violins Album Lyrics. Rednex Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Bud Spencer Producer – Pat ReinizRecorded By – Bud Spencer Written-By – Janne Ericsson, Pat Reiniz, Øban*
|A2||Hittin' The Hay
Co-producer – Pat ReinizEngineer – Janne EricssonMixed By – Jolly Jumper Producer – Janne EricssonRecorded By – Jolly Jumper Written-By – Janne Ericsson, L. Teijo*
Mixed By – Anders Hansson, Hoppalong CassidyProducer – Anders Hansson, Pat ReinizRecorded By – Anders Hansson, Hoppalong CassidyWritten-By – Øban*
|A4||Wish You Were Here
Mixed By – Denniz Pop, Max MartinProducer – Denniz Pop, Max MartinRecorded By – Denniz Pop, Max MartinWritten-By – L. Teijo*
Engineer – David Millington, Stefan Sir EenMixed By – Lee Van Cleef Producer – David Millington, Lee Van Cleef , Stefan Sir EenWritten-By – David Millington, Sir Een*
|A6||Old Pop In An Oak
Mixed By – Buffalo Bill Producer – Pat ReinizRecorded By – Buffalo Bill Written-By – Pat Reiniz
|A7||Nowhere In Idaho
Mixed By – Alias Smith & Jones*Producer – L. Teijo*Recorded By – Alias Smith & Jones*Written-By – L. Teijo*
|B1||The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation
Mixed By – Calamity Jane Producer – Anders Hellquist, Pat Reiniz, Sir Een*, Thomas HegertRecorded By – Calamity Jane Written-By – Anders Hellquist, Thomas Hegert
|B2||Fat Sally Lee
Engineer – Pat ReinizMixed By – General Lee Producer – Pat ReinizRecorded By – General Lee Written-By – Pat Reiniz
Co-producer – Mr. Maple*Engineer – Mr. Maple*Mixed By – Billy The Kid Producer – Janne EricssonRecorded By – Billy The Kid Written-By – Janne Ericsson, Lizette Van Panajott*
Arranged By [Vocals] – Chris Sylvan Stewart*Mixed By – The Last MohikhanProducer – Anders Hellquist, Pat Reiniz, Thomas HegertRecorded By – The Last MohikhanWritten-By – Anders Hellquist, Pat Reiniz, Thomas Hegert
Mixed By – Laura IngalsProducer – Janne EricssonRecorded By – Laura IngalsWritten-By – Janne Ericsson, Lizette Van Panajott*
|B6||Wild And Free
Engineer – Anders HanssonMixed By – Anders HanssonProducer – Anders HanssonRecorded By – Anders HanssonWritten-By – Anders Hansson, John Francis , Pat Reiniz
|B7||Cotton-Eye Joe (Slide To The Side Mix)
Remix – Brian Tankersley
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Accordion – Ari Haatainen (tracks: A3), Henrik Widén (tracks: A5), Randy Leago (tracks: B7)
- Banjo – Gary Johansson (tracks: A3, A5), General Custer (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B2, B6), Kjell Johansson (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Björn Lagberg (tracks: A7), Brian Tankersley (tracks: B7)
- Cover – Paradiset
- Drums – Anders Lövmark (tracks: A3), Animal (tracks: A1, B3), Brian Tankersley (tracks: B7), Heffa (tracks: B4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jacob Schultze* (tracks: B6)
- Guitar – Anders Hellquist (tracks: B1), Boba (tracks: A4, A7), Bonne Lövman* (tracks: Bb4), Clint Eastwood (tracks: A2), Henrik Jansson* (tracks: A3), Jerry McPherson (tracks: B7)
- Harmonica – Ove Sandberg (tracks: A7), Terry McMillan (tracks: B7)
- Photography By – Carl-Johan Paulin
- Piano – Brian Tankersley (tracks: B7), Henrik Widén (tracks: A5, B1)
- Steel Guitar – Uffe Sterling (tracks: A3, A7, B5)
- Violin – Bosse Nilsson (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B3, B6)
- Vocals – Anders Hansson (tracks: B6), Annika Ljungberg (tracks: A1, A3 to A7, B2, B3, B5, B6), Björn Lagberg (tracks: B5), Camena (tracks: B5), Camilla Molinder (tracks: B5), Chris Sylvan Stewart* (tracks: A6, A7, B4, B5), Cool James (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B2), Currey (tracks: B3), Göran Danielsson (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5), Hanna Wanngård (tracks: B4), Henrik Widen* (tracks: A2, B1), Hoss (tracks: B5), Janne Ericsson (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1), Jean-Paul Wall (tracks: B6), Jeanette Söderholm (tracks: A4), Joe Cartwright (tracks: B3), Lotten Andersson (tracks: B4), Ludde* (tracks: A2, B1), Michelle Anenberg (tracks: A2, B2), Monte Reid (tracks: B4), Pat Reiniz (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B2, B6), Stefan Cevaco (tracks: A5), Sir Een (!)* (tracks: A5, B1), Thomas Hegert (tracks: B1), Zeb Macahan (tracks: A2, A7)
- Whistle – Jean-Paul Wall (tracks: B6)
NotesManufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 012414600042
|01241 46000 2||Rednex||Sex & Violins (CD, Album)||Jive||01241 46000 2||Canada||1995|
|370||Rednex||Sex & Violins (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Super Sonic||370||Russia||1995|
|01241-46000-2, 01241-46000-2 R||Rednex||Cotton Eye Joe (Sex & Violins) (CD, Album, RE)||Battery Records, Battery Records||01241-46000-2, 01241-46000-2 R||US||1995|
|0330||Rednex||Sex & Violins (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Delta||0330||Poland||Unknown|
|ZYX 20343-2||Rednex||Sex & Violins (CD, Album, RE + VCD)||ZYX Music, Zomba||ZYX 20343-2||Germany||1996|