No Plan B is the twenty-second album by contemporary Christian musician Carman. It was released on May 27, 2014 by Norway Avenue Records. This album was produced by Carman Licciardello, Tre' Corely and Tedd T. The album peaked at No. 66 on the Billboard 200, and at No. 3 on the Christian Albums charts. No Plan B met with generally positive reception from music critics.
Artists Carman No Plan B. No Plan B Carman. This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/204 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 108BPM, ends at 140BPM (+32), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Carman.
Carman – No Plan B. Label: Norway Avenue Records – 5211000016. Guitar – Carman, Josiah Whitley, Rich Cerniglia. Mixed By – Ainslie Grosser. Organ – Marcus Perry (tracks: 6). Photography By – Isaiah Mays. Piano – Aaron Curtis (3) (tracks: 6).
No Plan B Album Cover Art. Carman. Cover Art. Tracklist. 1 No Plan B. length: 3:41.
Chords for 8. Another Day (Carman: No Plan B) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. restore Recently Viewed. album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for 8. Another Day (Carman: No Plan B). Diagram Slider. 8. I've Been Redeemed/I Love Jesus (Carman: Passion for Praise, Vol. 1). Extract Chords.
More albums from Carman. The Worship Collection. Best of Collection, Vol. 3.
Album: No Plan B, 2017. Track One of Carman: No Plan B (2014). After a multi-year hiatus from the stage, in 2013 he opened up on social media about a health crisis, rekindling the Carman buzz and sparking incredible fanfare once again.
No Plan B may not exactly be the type of album one imagines is the product of such a massive Kickstarter success, but it is without a doubt the type of album one imagines was made by Carman. As he promised, all his trademarks are there; funky 90's pop with a dash of gospel and some worship, impassioned sermon-songs, playful exploitations of his Italian heritage, a fervent evangelistic attitude, patriotism, and (of course) all the Christian music clichés that he made extensive use of at his peak. The synth-heavy 90's production, 90's style praise-and-worship like "Time To PTL" or "It's All In His Hands" (distinct from the dominant "modern worship" of today), 90's funk like "Yes Yes," 90's piano ballads like "I'm Coming Home" and "Jesus Heal Me," and 90's choirs on pretty much every song make No. Plan B feel like the product of 1994 more than 2014.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||No Plan B||3:40|
|2||Time 2 P.T.L.||3:28|
|3||I'm Coming Home||3:58|
|4||God Made Man
Featuring [Cameo By] – Jim Labriola
|5||Peace Of The Lord
Lead Vocals [Duet With] – Hope Loftis
|6||Jesus Heal Me||5:20|
|7||It's All In His Hands||3:57|
|10||I Did My Best||2:20|
|11||That's My King / Radically Saved||5:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Norway Avenue Records
- Copyright (c) – Norway Avenue Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Christian Distribution
- Distributed By – Capitol Christian Distribution
- Published By – Norway Avenue Publishing
- Published By – Anthem Music And Media Group
- Published By – Bike Music
- Published By – Bravo And Encore Music
- A&R – Bryan Lenox
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Collin Dillard, Debi Owensby Selby*, Greg Volz*, Hope Loftis, Kim Mont*, Michelle Prather, Raquel Payne, Royce Mosley, Ryan Mohr , Stephen Gould
- Booking – Charles Dorris & Associates, LLC*
- Choir [Background Choir] – Alan F. Krauss (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Candice Pirali (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Jodi Porter (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Linda L. Reiling (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Louann Dillard (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Mark Hawkins (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Nadine Brown Pappas (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Steve Churchill (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13), Tiffany Grace Toler (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 13)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Alexis Ward
- Drums, Percussion – Eric Green , Michael Ball , Thomas Rose
- Executive-Producer – Alan F. Krauss, Angie Djukich, Bobbi Wishowksi Graffunder, Candice Pirali, Carleen Richards, Cheri Bye, Gregg Fischer, Jamie Ely, Jodi Porter, John H. Bond, Karen Churchill, Kerry Helmick, Laura C. Marks, Linda L. Reiling, Louann Dillard, Macel Ely II, Mark Hawkins , Mary Kay Hinkle, Mirella Jensen, Nadine Brown Pappas, Ron Pinkerton, Rose Poole, Shane Fehr, Sharon Biles King, Steve Churchill, Summer Hooper, Susan Pinkerton, Tiffany Grace Toler, Timofey Medvedev, Ursula Olson
- Guitar – Carman, Josiah Whitley, Rich Cerniglia*
- Mixed By – Ainslie Grosser
- Organ [B3] – Marcus Perry (tracks: 6)
- Photography By – Isaiah Mays
- Piano – Aaron Curtis (tracks: 6)
- Piano, Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Roger Ryan (tracks: 6)
- Producer – Carman, Tedd T (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10), Tre' Corely (tracks: 3, 11, 12)
- Programmed By, Keyboards – Jon Newell, Roger Ryan
- Programmed By, Keyboards, Guitar – Stephen Gould
- Recorded By, Edited By – Drac Gibson*, Ryan Mohr , Steven Gould*
- Recorded By, Edited By, Bass, Guitar – John Denosky*
- Recorded By, Edited By, Guitar – Ryan Sutton
- Recorded By, Edited By, Programmed By, Keyboards – Shelby Watson
- Recorded By, Edited By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Bass – Tedd T
- Saxophone – Chris West
- Scratches [DJ & Scratches] – Greg Freeman
- Trombone – Barry Green
- Trumpet – Jon-Paul Frappier
- Words By, Music By – Carman Licciardello
NotesFunded through a Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/886460906/new-carman-album-and-music-video
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 865211000016
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5081
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1049548 1 A03
- Rights Society: BMI