Recording-- session 1 (warm up Behemoth style) .25. Rehearsal - The Enemy.
Companion may refer to: Any of several interpersonal relationships such as friend or acquaintance. A domestic partner, akin to a spouse. Sober companion, an addiction treatment coach. Companion (caregiving), a caregiver, such as a nurse assistant, paid to give a patient one-on-one attention. Lady's companion, a historic term for a genteel woman who was paid to live with a woman of rank or wealth. Muhammad's companions, the Sahaba, the friends who surrounded the prophet of Islam.
Highway Companion is the third and final solo studio album by American singer-songwriter Tom Petty. It was released on July 25, 2006, and charted at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The album was produced by former Traveling Wilburys bandmate Jeff Lynne, who also produced Petty’s highly acclaimed first solo album, Full Moon Fever, as well as the Heartbreakers' next album Into the Great Wide Open. Petty released the album through Rick Rubin's American Recordings label and Warner Bros.
Companion by Braids, released 20 May 2016 1. Companion 2. Joni 3. Trophies For Paradox 4. Sweet World. Includes unlimited streaming of Companion via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Purchasable with gift card.
Companion, Vol. 1 (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Companion, Vol. 1 (2018).
Album · 1999 · 10 Songs. You Are Not On Your Own - EP. 2014.
Full length album compiling The Rise Of The Synths EP1 & EP2, plus bonus tracks. Deckard Returns (03:32) - Chrome Canyon. The Vale Of Shadows (06:02) - Gunship. Fatal Affair (03:26) - Power Glove. Makita (02:37) - Geno Lenardo. Idle Withdrawal (04:20) - Com Truise. Lost In A Love (03:44) - Daniel Davies. Silver Shadow (05:34) - Robert Parker. A Mission To Remember (05:10) - Waveshaper. Black Rain (04:44) - Code Elektro. The Osbourne Effect (02:24) - German Engineering.
Companion (2) – Companion. Label: OZ Records – OZ 5094-2. Part of "The Boris Midney Masters" reissue series. The album tracklist's times are a bit off. The listed times are 5:50, 9:22, 4:42, 5:20, and 7:05. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All.
|A1||This Is A Test||5:50|
|A2||Living Up To Love (Companion)||9:22|
|B1||Step On Out||4:42|
|B2||There's A Way||5:50|
|B3||I Feel Delight||7:05|
- Recorded At – Eras Recording Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barclay
- Published By – Eugenia Publishing Company
- Produced For – MI Sound Productions Inc.
- Pressed By – PRS, Louviers
- Bass – Francisco Centeno
- Cowbell, Percussion [Bicycle Seat], Percussion – Johnny Santana
- Cymbal [Hi Hat] – Jerry Brown
- Effects – Dmitri Zbrizer
- Guitar – Bob Feldman, Freddie Harris, Raymond Volpe*
- Harp – Reinhardt Elster
- Producer, Keyboards, Saxophone, Engineer, Photography By – Boris Midney
- Strings – Bob de Pasquale's String Section*
- Trombone – Harry de Aguiar
- Trumpet – Mac Gollehon, Ray Maldonado
- Vocals – Companion
- Vocals [Featuring] – Charmaine
- Written-By – Boris Midney, Katharine Meyer
NotesCharmaine courtesy of M Sound Productions, Inc. N.Y.
Recorded at Eras Recording Studio 226 East 54th Street/N.Y., N.Y.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 96 114 1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 96 114 2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): ERAS/N/C M.I. 222 BAR 96114 REV1 S-1 POLYGRAM I.M. EDP A1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): ERAS/N/C M.I. BAR 96114 REV1 S-2 POLYGRAM I.M. EDP M1 A4
- Other (Distribution Code): BA 253
|OZ 5094-2||Companion||Companion (CD, Album)||OZ Records||OZ 5094-2||US||1999|
|4 96 114||Companion||Companion (Cass)||Barclay||4 96 114||France||1981|