The long-standing improvisation outfit CCMC recorded sparsely. A short tour of Quebec in May 1997 opened the door for a live album on the label Disques Victo. The CD aCCoMpliCes culls excerpts from shows at the Festival International de Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville and the Festival des Musiques de Création de Jonquière, along with a couple of performances in the trio's hometown Toronto in June 1996.
In jurisdictions based on the common law, the concept of an accomplice has often been heavily modified by statute, or replaced by new concepts entirely.
Tracks count: 5. Views: 0. Paul Dutton, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, CCMC - Rubber Checks 05:05.
CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - C'est "This Is" 24:53. CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - Curved Ramp 08:42. CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - Simply Someplace Else 20:35. CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - Felon Y Va 12:57.
The album includes my earliest compositions, songs made popular with The Accomplices Band, and my newest unreleased material. ww. atteckstinemusic.
Accomplices: listen and download Indigo - We're Accomplices, CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - Rubber Checks, CCMC, JOHN OSWALD, Michael Snow, Paul Dutton - C'est. CCMC - Accomplices, 2013. C'est "This Is" 24:53. Simply Someplace Else 20:35. All songs from Accomplices. Umang - Accomplices, 2014.
|1b||Premiere Break And Enter||0:26|
|2a||C'Est (This Is)||23:54|
|2b||Second Break And Enter||1:00|
|3b||Third Break And Enter||0:13|
|4a||Simply Someplace Else||19:56|
|4b||Fourth Break And Enter (Phase Doubt)||0:40|
|5||Felon Y Va||12:57|
- Recorded At – Festival International de Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville
- Copyright (c) – Les Disques Victo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Disques Victo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Société Radio-Canada
- Alto Saxophone – John Oswald
- Executive-Producer – Joanne Vézina, Michel Levasseur
- Graphics – François Bienvenue, John Oswald
- Mixed By – John Oswald (tracks: 1b, 2b, 3b, 4b)
- Piano, Synthesizer – Michael Snow
- Producer – Hélène Prévost (tracks: 2a, 2b), Jean-Marc Gagnon (tracks: 1a, 1b, 5)
- Producer [Assistant] – Natalie Boucher (tracks: 2a, 2b)
- Recorded By – Berchmans Vaillancourt (tracks: 1a, 1b, 5), Paul Hodge (tracks: 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b), Pierre Blackburn (tracks: 1a, 1b, 5), Pierre Léger (tracks: 2a, 2b), Pierre Plante (tracks: 2a, 2b)
- Voice, Harmonica, Liner Notes – Paul Dutton
NotesTrack 1 and 5 recorded live 11th April 1997 at Festival des Musiques de Creation de Jonquiere.
Track 2 recorded live 16th May 1997 at Festival International de Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville.
Track 3 recorded live 18th June 1996 at Music Gallery, Toronto.
Track 4 recorded live 26th June 1996 at Downtown duMurier Jazz Festival, Toronto.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 77405 00632 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 777405006325
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- SPARS Code: DDD