I howl to the moon for support in my battle The moon, symbol of purity, the essence of beauty I damn the sun, rising again and again In brightness of bloody light, steel holocaust I received hails from the northern side of snow covered Carpathians The light breath of nightmare, as a sign I summon the iron powers, cavalry of my brothers From. the land of armageddish fields
Compilation of early Behemoth recordings - old demos and unereleased stuff. First tape is called "Storms To Unleash", second tape "Thunders To Erupt".
A Behemoth release is banned from the market place, and on Metal Mind - a label who always obtains licensing for reissues. HOW and WHY? 返信 1 返信を見る 通知を希望する Helpful. 集 over 12 years ago 参照 Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld, 2xCD, Comp, Ltd, Num, RM, Unofficial, Dou, MMP CD 0065 DD. Extreme Black Metal that slowly builds. The first CD is, I'm guessing, their first songs which they wrote, and the second is their most up-to-date stuff (up until 1999). Just pure black metal roaring out through the speakers for a good 70 minutes. The combination of acoustic and electric guitars is spot on, never really disappointing
Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld Album. Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld. Veröffentlicht am 1998. Rising Proudly Towards the Sky. Thou Shalt Forever Win. Behemoth.
03 - Call Of The Void - Announce New Album, Launch First Single 'Living Ruins'. Its not listed in the discography on the behemoth webpage. - God is bus. ave yourself.
CD The Chant From The Eastern Lands. From The Pagan Vastlands. Entering The Faustian Soul. Forgotten Cult Of Aldaron. Wolves Guard My Coffin. Hidden In The Fog. Grom. The Dark Forest (Cast Me Your Spell). With Spell Of Inferno. Hidden In A Fog. Play whole album.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. is a cover of. Freezing Moon by Mayhem (Black Metal Band) (1994).
Главная Тексты Behemoth Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld 1998. Behemoth - 1998 Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld. I Howl To The Moon For Support In My Battle The Moon, Symbol Of Purity, The Essence Of Beauty I Damn The Sun, Rising Again And Again In Brightness Of Bloody Light, Steel Holocaust I Received Hails From The Northern Side Of Snow Covered Carpathians The Light Breath Of Nightmare, As A Sign I Summon The Iron Powers, Cavalry Of My Brothers From. The Land Of Armageddish Fields.
Disc IDs. Cover Art. Aliases. Type: Album + Compilation.
|Storms To Unleash|
|1-1||The Chant From The Eastern Lands||5:38|
|1-2||The Touch Of Nya||0:53|
|1-3||From The Pagan Vastlands||4:25|
|1-4||Hidden In A Fog||6:46|
|1-6||Entering The Faustian Soul||5:29|
|1-7||Forgotten Cult Of Aldaron||4:33|
|1-8||Wolves Guard My Coffin||4:26|
|1-9||Hell Dwells In Ice||5:46|
|1-10||The Dark Triumph||4:44|
|1-11||Cursed Angel Of Doom||3:05|
|1-14||Sventevith (Storming Near The Baltic)||6:08|
|1-15||Pure Evil & Hate||3:08|
|1-16||Forgotten Empire Of Dark Witchcraft||4:10|
|Thunders To Erupt|
|2-2||The Dark Forest (Cast Me Your Spell)||7:06|
|2-3||Spellcraft & Heathendom||4:50|
|2-4||Dragon's Lair (Cosmic Flames And Four Barbaric Seasons)||5:56|
|2-6||Rising Proudly Towards The Sky||6:53|
|2-7||Thou Shalt Forever Win||6:37|
|2-11||With Spell Of Inferno||4:39|
|2-12||Hidden In A Fog||5:14|
|2-13||Sventevith (Storming Near The Baltic)||5:15|
- Marketed By – Metal Mind Records
- Distributed By – Metal Mind Records
- Recorded At – Warrior Studio
- Recorded At – P.J. Studio
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – A0100270619-0102
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – A0100270619-0202
- Bass [Basses / Bass / Bassaxes] – Les (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13), Nergal (tracks: 1-12 to 1-16)
- Design – Graal
- Drums [Drums / Drums Of Devastation] – Baal Ravenlock (tracks: 1-1 to 2-10), Inferno (tracks: 2-11 to 2-13), Nergal (tracks: 1-16)
- Executive-Producer – Tomasz Dziubiński
- Guitar, Voice [Voices / Voices Of The Night] – Nergal
- Lyrics By – Baal Ravenlock (tracks: 2-4), Nergal (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5 to 2-3, 2-5 to 2-8, 2-11, 2-13), Tomas Krajewski* (tracks: 1-3, 1-4, 2-12)
- Music By [Music By / Music Composed By] – Nergal (tracks: 1-1 to 2-8, 2-11 to 2-13)
- Remastered By – Grzegorz Piwkowski
NotesOver 145 Minutes of Pure Black Metal Art. Six Previously Unreleased Tracks. Digitally Remastered for Better, Powerful Sound. Hand-Numbered. 14-Page booklet includes (great quality) pictures of the band, and lyrics for tracks 1-1 to 1-9, 2-1 to 2-8 & 2-11.
Although behind the booklet is a letter from Nergal explaining the purpose of this release, it was never authorised by the band, it's not mentioned in official discography.
No © & ℗ info printed on discs or packaging.
Both discs are entitled "Storms To Unleash" and cover has a lot of punctuation mistakes.
Barcode is attached with a sticker.
Storms To Unleash - cd 1
Recorded in December 1994 e.v. in Warrior studio.
[not credited - comes from Sventevith (Storming Near The Baltic) album]
Re-recorded during Sventevith (Storming Near The Baltic) studio session 1994 e.v.)
Track 10 (Originally appears on The Return Of The Northern Moon demo 1992
Track 11 (Originally appears on Endless Damnation reh. Demo tape 1992 e.v.
Recorded in July 1994 e.v. in Warrior studio.
[not credited - comes from And The Forests Dream Eternally minialbum]
Thunders To Erupt - cd 2
Recorded in December 1995 e.v. in Warrior studio.
[not credited - comes from Grom album]
Recorded during Grom studio session.
Track 9 (coversong of Destruction, released never before !)
Track 10 (coversong of the true Mayhem, released never before !)
Recorded in February 1997 e.v. in P.J. Studio.
[not credited - comes from Bewitching The Pomerania minialbum]
All tracks remastered in High - End Audio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 907785 012776
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 1): DADC (logotype) A0100270619-0102 13 A0
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 1): DADC (logotype) A0100270619-0202 13 A2
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Variant 1): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 1): IFPI 94K5
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, Variant 1): IFPI 553
- Mould SID Code (CD2, Variant 1): IFPI 94K3
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 2): DADC (logotype) A0100270619-0102 13 A04
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 2): DADC (logotype) A0100270619-0202 13 A03
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 2): IFPI 94K2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, Variant 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (CD2, Variant 2): IFPI 94K2
|MAR-99505~6||Behemoth||Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld (2xCD, Comp, Num, Unofficial, Dig)||Bell Antique||MAR-99505~6||Japan||1999|
|MMP 0065||Behemoth||Chaotica - The Essence Of The Underworld (2xCass, Comp)||Metal Mind Records||MMP 0065||Poland||1999|