Ether Hogg – Snivelization. 이블: Sympathy For The Record Industry – SFTRI 327. 형식: CD, Album. Written-By – Ether Hogg (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 9, 11). 메모. Track 12 includes "Love Theme From a Suck Job" (1976).
Listen to Snivelization now. Listen to Snivelization in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The discography of Rocket from the Crypt, a San Diego-based alternative rock band active from 1990 to 2005, consists of seven studio albums, two EPs, one live album, two DVDs, twenty-eight singles, and eight music videos. Rocket from the Crypt was formed in 1990 with an initial lineup of singer/guitarist John Reis (Speedo), guitarist Andy Stamets (ND), bassist Pete Reichert (Petey X), drummer Sean, and backing vocalist Elaina
Play any song, ad-free. 1. A Bellow From Below.
The Legendary Brown Album.
Snivelization - A Bellow from Below, Long Haircuts, Lumps and 10 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 10. Views: 2. Snivelization tracks.
Their debut album, Paint as a Fragrance, was released in 1991 through the Cargo Music imprint Headhunter Records. Sean and Elaina then moved away from San Diego and drummer Adam Willard (Atom) and saxophonist Paul O'Beirne (Apollo 9) joined. The band released a series of vinyl singles on various independent record labels, followed by their second album, Circa: Now!, on Headhunter in 1992. Trumpeter Jason Crane (JC 2000) joined the band just as Circa: Now! attracted the attention of major record labels. Format: EP. "Call It a Clue". Ether Hogg: Snivelization. Label: Sympathy for the Record Industry (SFTRI
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||A Bellow From Below
Written-By – Aaron Shaw
|2||Glory Riding On LSD||4:52|
|3||Kick Out The Hogg||5:15|
|4||Astronomy On Rye||10:44|
Written-By – Rocket From The Crypt
|8||The Sound Of Death||2:18|
|10||Rise From The Dead
Written-By – Rocket From The Crypt
|12||† (Bonus Track)
Written-By – Ace & Duce
- Produced For – Little Animal Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Transitory Monolith
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sympathetic Bastard
- Copyright (c) – Sympathetic Bastard
- Copyright (c) – Transitory Monolith
- Pressed By – Americ Disc
- Recorded At – Dangerous Chair Studios
- Artwork, Design – Cal Schenkel
- Bagpipes – Aaron Shaw
- Banjo [One String 3/4 Banjo], Performer [Water] – Major Honage*
- Bongos, Bass [Washtub Bass], Congas, Percussion, Performer [Waterbottle] – Pierre Dupuy*
- Engineer – Maurice Jones*
- Guitar, Percussion – Maurice Jones*
- Guitar, Percussion, Cello, Cowbell – John Striles
- Horn [Casio Horn], Toy [Toys], Dulcimer [Bowed Dulcimer], Percussion – Long Gone John
- Hurdy Gurdy, Guitar, Bass, Accordion – Gary Riley*
- Liner Notes – Sav X
- Mellotron, Marimba, Percussion, Cello, Instruments [Little Instruments] – Nosmo King
- Performer [Big Time Rock Combo] – Rocket From The Crypt
- Performer [Body Sounds] – Hermann Senac*
- Producer – Ace Farren Ford
- Tape [Cassette Concrete] – Ace & Duce (tracks: 12)
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy Seven
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Musette, Cello, Performer [Body Sounds], Percussion, Drums, Turntables, Voice – Ace Farren Ford
- Trumpet – Jon Wahl
- Vocals, Turntables, Violin, Tape [Cassette Loops], Mellotron, Other [Play And Learn] – Savage Pencil
- Written-By – Ether Hogg (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
NotesTrack 12 includes "Love Theme From a Suck Job"
℗ © 1994 Transitory Monolith / Sympathetic Bastard
Recorded 2/23 thru 3/14 1994 at Dangerous Chair Studios, L.A.
Nosmo King, Gary Riley, Maurice Jones, Pierre Dupuy, Ace Farren Ford are known collectively as The Mystery Band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 0AZQ3<0706>1772 MADE IN CANADA BY AMERIC DISC