Cold Chisel is the self-titled debut album of Australian pub rock band Cold Chisel. Released in April 1978, it spent 23 weeks in the Australian charts, peaking at number 38. The figure in the foreground of the cover is Micki Braithwaite, Daryl Braithwaite's wife. Cold Chisel" was produced by the inexperienced Peter Walker, who had previously played guitar with Bakery and been an inspiration to young Ian Moss
Limited A Warner Communications Company. Some copies have a gold and black sticker on the front that reads: "Cold Chisel Breakfast At Sweethearts 600042". Matrix, Runout (Side A): MX189467. Matrix, Runout (Side B): MX189468. Matrix, Runout (Side A stamped & handwritten run-outs, 7B is handwritten, rest is stamped): MX189468̶ 7B 600042-1 ◊2. Matrix, Runout (Side B stamped run-outs): MX189468-B 600042-2 ◊2. Other Versions (5 of 18) View All.
Features Song Lyrics for Cold Chisel's Breakfast At Sweethearts album. Breakfast At Sweethearts - 2011 Remastered Lyrics. 12. Shipping Steel - 2011 Remastered Lyrics. 13. Goodbye (Astrid, Goodbye) - 2011 Remastered Lyrics. 14. Merry-Go-Round - 2011 Remastered Lyrics.
Breakfast At Sweethearts. This song is by Cold Chisel and appears on the album Breakfast At Sweethearts (1979) and on the album Chisel (2001). Campbell laneThrough the window, curtain rainLong night gone, yellow daySpeed shivers melt away. Six o'clock I'm goin' downCoffee's hot and the toast is brownHey streetsweeper, clear my waySweethearts breakfast is the best in townOh-oh, Breakfast at Sweethearts. Released February 1979. Breakfast at Sweethearts Tracklist. 1. Conversations Lyrics. Breakfast At Sweethearts Lyrics. 11. It Ain't Wrong Lyrics. Mona And The Preacher Lyrics. Metho Blues Lyrics. About Breakfast at Sweethearts. Breakfast at Sweethearts Q&A. More Cold Chisel albums. The Last Wave of Summer. Show all albums by Cold Chisel.
|2||Merry Go Round||3:44|
|4||Goodbye (Astrid Goodbye)||2:52|
|7||I'm Gonna Roll Ya||3:29|
|9||Breakfast At Sweethearts||4:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Produced At – Albert Studios
- Engineered At – Albert Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics Group, Australia
- Art Direction – Ken Smith
- Bass – Phil Small
- Drums – Steve Prestwich
- Guitar – Ian Moss
- Harmonica – Dave Blight
- Photography By – Greg Noakes
- Piano, Organ, Backing Vocals – Don Walker
- Producer, Engineer, Mastered By – Richard Batchens
- Slide Guitar – Tony Faehse (tracks: 6)
- Vocals – Ian Moss (tracks: 5), Jim Barnes*
- Written-By – Walker*, Moss* (tracks: 3), Barnes* (tracks: 4)
Notes℗ 1979 & 1986 WEA Records Pty. Ltd.
No track durations on release. Above times taken from import to media player.
Despite "MASTERED AT DISCTRONICS" being in the matrix/runout there is a Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo on disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 22925 68242 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 0022925682420
- Matrix / Runout: [Mirrored] MASTERED AT DISCTRONICS ** 6000422 ** #02
|600042||Cold Chisel||Breakfast At Sweethearts (LP, Album)||Elektra||600042||Australia||1979|
|600042-2||Cold Chisel||Breakfast At Sweethearts (CD, Album)||WEA||600042-2||Australia||Unknown|
|ELK 90 001||Cold Chisel||Breakfast At Sweethearts (LP, Album)||Elektra||ELK 90 001||Germany||1979|
|5249871325||Cold Chisel||Breakfast At Sweethearts (Collector's Edition) (CD, Album, RE, RM + DVD-V)||Warner Music Australia||5249871325||Australia||2011|
|MLLP 5199, MLLP 5199 AS||Cold Chisel||Breakfast At Sweethearts (LP, Album, RE)||Mainline Records , Mainline Records||MLLP 5199, MLLP 5199 AS||Germany||1982|