Stream The Norwegian Fords, a playlist by The Norwegian Fords from desktop or your mobile device. OK. You are minutes away from monetizing your first tracks.
Fjord’ is a Norwegian word that has gone international. It’s an ancient Viking term related to the phrase for ‘where you travel across’ (der man ferder over) and the word ‘ferry’ (ferje), Heen tells. The fjords were created by massive glaciation that went below sea level, he continues. Over a period of . million years, the U-shaped valleys were carved out of the ground during a succession of glacial cycles. In other words, the fjords were shaped by the glaciers. Think of Norway’s fjords as main roads with side streets and narrow back alleys – a bit like the canals of Venice gone XX. .
World famous fjords, spectacular waterfalls, breath-taking viewpoints, hiking with a fjord view, picturesque fjord citie. iscover Fjord Norway, considered by many to be the world’s best and most diverse destination. Go Viking in the fjords - Fjord Norway. A new season emerges! Coming here in autumn or winter will give the experience a different dimension altogether.
The Norwegian Fords – The Norwegian Fords 2008.
The Norwegian Fords feat. Roy Holtan, Karl-Dag Kjosavik, Erik Enzo, Svein Olav Hyttebakk, Wayne Brasel, Grete Froestad & Stein Inge Brækhus. 27. Monique's Unique Technique. The Norwegian Fords feat. Erik Enzo, Stein Inge Braekhus, Karl-Dag Kjosavik, Grete Froestad, Wayne Brasel, Svein Olav Hyttebakk & Roy Holtan.
|1||Smile Like Sammy Davis||3:12|
|2||Not Even Onions Make Her Cry||4:06|
|4||I Can't Say I Love You||2:53|
|8||Still Better Than Chocolate||3:16|
|9||Monique's Unique Technique||4:40|
|10||Let Me Stalk You Home||2:23|
- Recorded At – Breakhouse Studios
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Paul Call
- Alto Saxophone – Jon Konrad Strøm (tracks: 4, 10)
- Backing Vocals – Grete Froestad (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 9), Ingrid Kjosavik (tracks: 8), Mariann Klovning (tracks: 3)
- Bass – Karl Dag Kjosavik
- Drums, Shaker, Percussion – Stein Inge Brækhus
- Electric Guitar – Arne Skage Jr. (tracks: 5), Wayne Brasel (tracks: 4)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Svein Olav Hyttebakk (tracks: 5, 6)
- Lead Vocals, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Grand Piano, Synthesizer – Erik Enzo
- Lyrics By – Paul Call
- Mastered By – Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Bill Schnee
- Music By – Paul Call
- Music By, Arranged By – Erik Enzo
- Producer – Erik Enzo, Paul Call
- Producer, Recorded By – Stein Inge Brækhus
- Trumpet – Roy Holtan (tracks: 9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 090005 760750