Publishing rights of all titles at Open International Musikverlag/Berlin Produced at MYTHOS STUDIO BERLIN.
Mythos was a German band formed in Berlin by vocalist and t Stephan Kaske, bassist Harold Weiße and drummer Thomas Hildebrand in 1969. All doing their A level at the same school, the self-taught musicians released their eponymous debut in 1971. Influenced by Pink Floyd, Ash Ra Tempel and Hawkwind the album draws on science fiction and ecological themes particularly noticeable on the closing track "Encyclopedia Terrae"
The Modern Electronic Kamasutra is a English album released on Jan 2001. Listen to all songs in high quality & download The Modern Electronic Kamasutra songs on Gaana.
Listen to The Modern Electronic Kamasutra by Stephan Kaske on Deezer.
Composed By, Instruments, Programmed By – Stephan Kaske. Publishing rights of all titles at Open International Musikverlag/Berlin Produced at MYTHOS STUDIO BERLIN.
|2||Love Your Rhythm||4:08|
|3||A Tribal Affair||5:11|
|6||Un Desir Ardent||8:53|
- Published By – Open International Musikverlag
- Produced At – Mythos Studio, Berlin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TIM Cz
- Copyright (c) – TIM The International Music Company AG
- Distributed By – TIM The International Music Company AG
- Composed By [Compositions], Instruments, Programmed By [Programming] – Stephan Kaske
NotesPublishing rights of all titles at Open International Musikverlag/Berlin
Produced at MYTHOS STUDIO BERLIN
℗ 2001 TIM, CZ
© 2001 TIM The International Music Company AG
Distributed by TIM The International Music Company AG
Issued in a 4-panel digipak including a 24-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (EAN Code): 4 011222 056320
- Other (Order No.): 205632
- Other (PC): 215
- Label Code: LC 05057
- Rights Society: OSA
- Matrix / Runout: 15615 - 205632-215