This is much more than an ordinary CD it's actually a Super Audio CD (SACD) that feat ures two disc layers. Dark Side of the Moon, originally released in 1973, is one of those albums that is discovered anew by each generation of rock listeners. All of us have had this album more than once. I'm in the process of replacing my vinyl collection and opted to replace my Pink Floyd records with the 2016 remasters. For one, they are packaged like they were when they originally came out and two, to get a fresher perspective with the remastering.
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon (1973).
Artwork Storm Thorgerson. The Dark Side of the Moon Pink Floyd. 1. Speak to Me. 2. Breathe (In the Air). 3. On the Run. 4. Time. 5. The Great Gig in the Sky.
Pink Floyd CD Dark Side of The Moon 10 Track Remastered. Condition is Very Good. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon (2011 Remaster) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST. New & sealed gatefold card sleeve. Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (1994) CD DIGITAL REMASTER 1992.
Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon Record Album Vinyl LP - SMAS 11163 VG/G+. Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon Record Album Vinyl LP - SMAS 11163 VG/G+. Shipped with USPS Media Mail Pink floyd, dark side of the moon, transparent gold colored vinyl lp, new import.
Pingback:Dark Side Of The Moon Day On Mgk WMGK
VA - The Many Faces Of Pink Floyd: A Journey Through The Inner World Of Pink Floyd (3CD Set). Формат: MP3, tracks, 320kbps Год выпуска: 2013 Страна: Brasil Жанр: Progressive Rock Продолжительность: 03:01:40 Описание: CD1 The Dark Side of the Moon Revisited 00 01. Speak To Me, Breathe - Adrian Belew (King Crimson) & Alan White (Yes) 02. On The Run - Larry Fast (Peter Gabriel) & Alan White (Yes) 03.
This is a full version of Dark Side Of The Moon that I made a while back. It is a compilation of other people's backing tracks from this site as well as samples from the original album. On The Run" is only a fade in and fade out so that people can improvise something within that middle space instead of just sitting there waiting for it to finish. No lead guitar, no vocals. Hope you enjoy ! marekloa Dec 31 2018, 04:52 AM reply.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1a||Speak To Me
Music By – Mason*
Music By – Gilmour*, Wright*, Waters*
|2||On The Run
Music By – Gilmour*, Waters*
Music By – Gilmour*, Mason*, Wright*, Waters*
|4||The Great Gig In The Sky
Music By – Wright*Vocals – Clare Torry
Music By – Waters*Saxophone – Dick Parry
|6||Us And Them
Music By – Wright*, Waters*Saxophone – Dick Parry
|7||Any Colour You Like
Music By – Gilmour*, Mason*, Wright*
Music By – Waters*
Music By – Waters*
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza Strike
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Tape [Tape Effects], Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve, Photogram Design] – Stylorouge
- Design [Sleeve, Photogram Design], Photography By [Prism Photography] – Storm Thorgerson
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Mixed By [Mixing Supervisor] – Chris Thomas
- Percussion, Tape [Tape Effects] – Nick Mason
- Photography By [Live Photographs, Pyramid] – Hipgnosis
- Photography By [Live Photographs] – Jill Furmanovsky
- Photography By [Photograms, Speaker Photography] – Chris Craske
- Photography By [Prism Photography] – Tony May
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Remastered By – Doug Sax
- Remastered By [Remastering Supervisor] – James Guthrie
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
NotesMade in Holland
Digitally remastered Sept 1992 at the Mastering Lab, LA
Originally released in 1973
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973
A limited edition release celebrating the 20th anniversary of the original release. Comes in a beautiful cardboard box with a booklet of 3D photography and lyrics and 5 limited edition postcards of the original artwork
Digital Remasters ℗ 1992 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1993 EMI Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 781479 2 @ 2 1-1-2-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 781479 2 @ 2 1-1-5-NL
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||Unknown|
|ELD 02.21.257||Pink Floyd||El Lado Oscuro De La Luna (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||ELD 02.21.257||Peru||1973|
|7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, RE, RM, Dol)||EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Europe||1994|