Dizzy Gillespie: все альбомы, включая Dizzy Gillespie: Live At Newport Jazz Festival 1959, Easter Bells, Stuff Smith, Dizzy Gillespie, Oscar Peterson и другие. The Extravagant Mister Dizzy Gillespie - Volume 3 : Latin Dizzy. The Extravagant Mister Dizzy Gillespie - Volume 1 : Small Groups.
2. Cubana Be. 2:400:30. Listen to Dizzie Gillespie - Volume 2 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
John Birks "Dizzy" Gillespie (/ɡɪˈlɛspi/; October 21, 1917 – January 6, 1993) was an American jazz trumpeter, bandleader, composer, and singer. Gillespie was a trumpet virtuoso and improviser, building on the virtuoso style of Roy Eldridge but adding layers of harmonic and rhythmic complexity previously unheard in jazz. His combination of musicianship, showmanship, and wit made him a leading popularizer of the new music called bebop.
Trumpet virtuoso and bop revolutionary whose desire to innovate helped invent and define the musical vocabulary for an entire genre.
Afro is an album by trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie recorded in 1954 and originally released on the Norgran label A later small-group session features the trumpeter with an all-Latin rhythm section and flutist Gilberto Valdes. it is well worth acquiring". Manteca Theme" (Gil Fuller, Dizzy Gillespie, Chano Pozo) - 4:10.
Dizzy 100 (2017) - download mp3 or listen online. Dizzy Gillespie - The Shadow Of Your Smile (02:48, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - One Bass Hit (03:28, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Fickle Finger Of Fate (02:15, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Ballade (03:33, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Horn Of Plenty (05:12, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Tunisian Fantasy (13:17, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Blues (11:20, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Satin Doll (04:24, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Blue 'n' Boogie (03:10, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - The Champ (03:08, 320Kb/s). Dizzy Gillespie - Goin' Fishin' (02:40, 320Kb/s)
|A1||–Dizzy Gillespie Sextet||Cocktails For Two|
|A2||–Dizzy Gillespie Sextet||Cognac Blues|
|A3||–Dizzy Gillespie Sextet||Ain't Misbehavin'|
|A4||–Dizzy Gillespie Sextet||Fragile|
|B1||–Dizzy Gillespie Quintet||Love Is Here To Stay|
|B2||–Dizzy Gillespie Quintet||This Is Happiness|
|B3||–Dizzy Gillespie Quintet||Mrs. Diz|
|B4||–Dizzy Gillespie Quintet||Grooving The Nursery Rhymes|
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Bill Graham (tracks: B1 - B4)
- Baritone Saxophone – Bill Graham (tracks: B1- B4)
- Bass – Joe Benjamin (tracks: A1 - A4), Percy Heath (tracks: B1 - B4)
- Congas – Humberto Morales (tracks: A1 - A4)
- Drums – Al Jones (tracks: B1 - B4), Bill Clark (tracks: A1 - A4)
- Piano – Art Simmons (tracks: A1 - A4), Milt Jackson (tracks: B1 - B4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Don Byas (tracks: A1 - A4)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Dizzy Gillespie
- Vibraphone – Milt Jackson (tracks: B1 - B4)
- Vocals – Joe Carroll (tracks: B1 - B4)
NotesDeep grooved yellow labels with black printing.
'Atlantic Recording Corporation - 234 West 56th St. - New York City, N. Y.' [rear sleeve]
Recorded in NYC, February 29, 1952 (B side) and at "Theatre Des Champs-Elysees", Paris, France, March 25, and April 6, 1952 (A Side)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): A 11281 AT A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): A 11282 AT A
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): ALR 11281
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): ALR 11282