Wish is the ninth studio album by British alternative rock band The Cure, released on 21 April 1992 through record label Fiction in the UK and Elektra in the US. The record is the final studio album featuring Boris Williams and the first featuring Perry Bamonte, as well as being the last album featuring Porl Thompson for sixteen years.
Авторы текста и музыки. Perry Bamonte, Simon Gallup, Robert Smith, Porl Thompson, Boris Williams.
Wish (CD, Album, RP). Fiction Records, Fiction Records. The Cure - To Wish Impossible Things 4:44. The Cure - Trust 5:33. The Cure Open Wish 6:52. The Cure High Wish 3:38. The Cure - Apart 6:39.
On the surface, Wish sounds happier than Disintegration, and the sunny British Invasion hooks of the hit single "Friday I'm in Love" certainly seem to indicate that the record is a brighter affair than its predecessor. Dig a little deeper and the album reveals itself to be just as tortured, and perhaps more despairing.
Rock Punk rock New wave Alternative rock Indie rock Post-punk Gothic rock Post-rock. From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea. Wendy Time.
Wish (The Cure album), Wish is the ninth studio album by British alternative rock band The Cure, released on 21 April 1992 through record label Fiction in the UK and E. Wish (The Cure album). wish the cure album covers, wish the cure album cover Wish is the ninth studio album by British alternative rock band The Cure, released on 21 April 1992 through record label Fiction in the UK and Elektra in the US. Contents.
Album Art Exchange - Wish by The Cure - Album Cover Art. 1500 x 1500 jpeg 521 КБ. ww. dandlp. 300 x 241 jpeg 7 КБ. athtags.
|4||From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea||7:44|
|6||Doing The Unstuck||4:24|
|7||Friday I'm In Love||3:38|
|9||A Letter To Elise||5:14|
|11||To Wish Impossible Things||4:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Made By – PRS, Louviers
- Bass, Keyboards – Simon Gallup
- Drums, Percussion – Boris Williams
- Engineer – Steve Whitfield
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Bandy
- Guitar – Porl Thompson
- Guitar, Bass [6 String Bass], Keyboards – Perry Bamonte
- Mixed By – Mark Saunders
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andy Baker, Bill Parry, Danton Supple, Mark Warner, Shawn Defoe*
- Producer – The Cure
- Producer, Engineer – David M. Allen
- Violin – Katie Wilkinson (tracks: Track 11)
- Voice, Guitar, Bass [6 String Bass], Keyboards – Robert Smith
- Written-By [All Songs] – Williams*, Bamonte*, Thompson*, Smith*, Gallup*
NotesPlain silver CD with "Cure" handwritten.
Plain white paper sleeve with b&w sticker: "Cure <
This test-pressing was also used as promo with promo info folder.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 513 261-2 00 L7
|fixh 20, 513 261-1||Cure*||Wish (2xLP, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixh 20, 513 261-1||UK||1992|
|513 261-4, fixhc20||Cure*||Wish (Cass, Album)||Polydor, Fiction Records||513 261-4, fixhc20||Spain||1992|
|fixcd 20, 513 261-2||Cure*||Wish (CD, Album, RP)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||fixcd 20, 513 261-2||Europe||Unknown|
|188 038, 513 261-4||Cure*||Wish (Cass, Album, U-C)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||188 038, 513 261-4||Chile||1992|
|513261-4||The Cure||Wish (Cass, Album)||Fiction Records||513261-4||Philippines||1992|