Invisible Men is the eighth studio album by English t and composer Anthony Phillips. It was released in October 1983 by Passport Records in the United States and in April 1984 by Street Tunes in the United Kingdom. After he released his Private Parts & Pieces III: Antiques, the third instalment in his generic album series, Phillips started work on his next full studio album.
Artist is The Anthony Phillips Band on the cover and Anthony Phillips Band on the labels. Matrix, Runout (Side A): MPO STLP 0013 A1.
Record Company – Cherry Red Records (2). Pressed By – Keyproduction. Presented in a 4-leaf digipack with a booklet and a poster. Disc One (P) 1984, except tracks 13-15 (P) 1991 Anthony Phillips. Disc Two (P) 2017 Anthony Phillips. This compilation (C) 2017 Cherry Red Records under exclusive license from Anthony Phillips. Anthony Phillips Band. Invisible Men (Cass, Album). The Anthony Phillips Band. Invisible Men (CD, Album, Unofficial).
Band Name Anthony Phillips. Album Name Invisible Men. Type Album. Data wpisu Wrzesień 1983. Wydawcy Virgin Records Blueprint Records ArsNova. Styl muzycznyProgressive Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
Phillips is refreshingly candid about the circumstances leading up the recording of his eighth album released in 1983. The two-disc set, featuring the original album and extra demos and outtakes, captures him at something of a crossroads in his personal life. As Jonathan Dann’s excellent and detailed liner notes make clear, Phillips urgently needed to reach out to a wider audience; in other words, make some money. Phillips’ own assessment was that Invisible Men was a misstep but while many of the songs eschew the more thoughtful, intimate side of Phillips’ catalogue, many contain a degree of craft that’s not only admirable but surprisingly catchy.
Anthony Phillips - Invisible Men (1984) 01. Golden Bodies 02. The Women Were Watching 0. Anthony Phillips - Invisible Men Cd2 Esoteric. 1. 6 New. £1. 2 Used. Genesis (rock/prog/pop Group) Invisible Touch Live CD UK Virgin 1992 3 Track in. Trending price.
|2||The Women Were Watching||4:45|
|5||Love In A Hot Air Ballon||3:43|
|6||Going For Broke||3:30|
|7||Falling For Love||3:33|
|9||I Want Your Heart||3:51|
|11||It's Not Easy||4:46|
|12||My Time Has Come||4:48|
|13||Trail Of Tears||5:30|
|14||The Battle Of Penlee||3:34|
- Backing Vocals – Uti Koofreh
- Bass, Contrabass, Bass [Camp Bass] – Vic Stench
- Design – Stephen Marsh
- Drums – Jeff Dunne, Paul Robinson
- Flute [Piccolo] – Jonathan Snowden
- Keyboards [Roland 808], Vocals, Performer [Scamp, Strat, Switches, Gate, Binoculars, Windows], Vocoder, Sounds [Street Noises], Producer – Richard Scott
- Marimba, Percussion [Wood Blocks, Jawbone], Tambourine, Timpani [Timps], Cabasa, Shaker, Bell Tree – Joji Hirota
- Organ [Church] – The Vicar
- Sarrusophone – Ralph Bernascone
- Saxophone – Bimbo Acock
- Saxophone [Soprano] – Martin Robertson
- Tambourine, Kalimba – Morris Pert
- Trombone – Malcolm Griffiths
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Solo] – Martin Drover
- Vocals, Performer [Strat, Colorama, Jupiter 8, Editing Block], Synthesizer [Polymoog, Arp 2600], Bass, Organ, Piano, Electric Guitar, Guitar [Yari Classical], Electric Guitar [Rickenbacker 12-string], Mellotron, Bells [Tubular], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Guitar [Les Paul], Producer – Anthony Phillips
NotesManufactured in W.Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5012981032326
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS F-0193/CDOVD 323 A1
- Label Code: LC3098
|PB 6023||Anthony Phillips Band*||Invisible Men (LP, Album)||Passport Records||PB 6023||US||1983|
|PBC 6023||Anthony Phillips Band*||Invisible Men (Cass, Album)||Passport Records||PBC 6023||US||1983|
|AN99-0305||The Anthony Phillips Band||Invisible Men (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ArsNova||AN99-0305||Russia||1999|
|VJCP-23050||The Anthony Phillips Band||Invisible Men (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJCP-23050||Japan||1991|
|BP211CD||Anthony Phillips||Invisible Men (CD, Album)||Blueprint||BP211CD||UK||1990|