Dark Fat by Nurse With Wound, released 24 May 2016 1. 1 a) That leaking putrid underbelly b)Noble Cause Corruption 2. 2a) devil dreamin' b) Servants of the Paraclete 3. Congregatio Pro Doctrina Fedei 4. Lost In The Ocean 5. Banality with a beat 6. Whoosh (A radicalized view) 7. Doing what we are told makes us free 8. Congealed Entrance 9. Devil is this the night 10. Eat Shop Relax 11. Rock N' Rolla 1959 12. The machinery of hearing 13. I put my mouth to the lips of eternity 14. An attempt by badger to cull worrisome farmers 15. Doing what we are told makes us free (embedded version). more from Jnana Records. 6 panel digipack Includes unlimited streaming of Dark Fat via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 1 day. Purchasable with gift card.
Complete your Nurse With Wound collection.
Dark Fat: Psychopathic scumbag individuals, regimes and corporate filth. Dedicated to Julian 'I love crushing bastards' Assange, Adam Curtis, John Pilger and the courage of others who expose the stinking truth. During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". Dark Fat (3xLP, Album + Box, Ltd).
Thunder Perfect Mind is an album by the English group Nurse With Wound.
Nurse with Wound – Dark Fat : INDISCRETIONS IN PUBLIC PLACES. Tracklist DISC ONE That leaking putrid underbelly Noble cause corruption Devil dreamin’ Servants of the Paraclete Congregatio Pro Doctrina Fedei Lost in the ocean Banality with a beat Whoosh (A radicalized view) Doing what we are told makes us free
a celebration and documentation of 10 years of NWW shows but to call Dark Fat a live album is far too simplistic. It is an entirely new recording constructed by combining the most interesting moments of the past decade into unique tracks. Waldron to thank as he is archival commandant of the NWW oeuvre and since 2006 has recorded everything and we mean EVERYTHING.
Dark Fat. Overview (current section).
That Leaking Putrid Underbelly/Noble Cause Correction. 2. Devil Dreamin'/Servants of the Paraclete. 3. Congregatio Pro Doctrina Fedei. 4. Lost in the Ocean. 5. Banality With a Beat. 6. Whoosh ( A Radicalized View). 7. Doing What We Are Told Makes Us Free. Track Listing - Disc 2.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1a||That Leaking Putrid Underbelly|
|A1b||Noble Cause Corruption|
Written-By, Performer – Lyn Jackson*
|A2b||Servants Of The Paraclete|
|B1||Congregatio Pro Doctrina Fedei|
|B2||Lost In The Ocean|
|B3||Banality With A Beat|
|B4||Whoosh (A Radicalized View)|
|C2||Devil Is This The Night
Written-By, Performer – Lyn Jackson*
|C3||Eat Shop Relax|
|D1||Eat Shop Relax (Addendum)|
|D2||Rock N' Rolla 1959
Written-By, Performer – Jacques Berrocal*
|D3||The Machinery Of Hearing, Part 1|
|E1||The Machinery Of Hearing, Part 2|
|E2||I Put My Mouth To The Lips Of Eternity|
|E3||An Attempt By Badgers To Cull Worrisome Farmers|
|E4||Doing What We Are Told Makes Us Free (Embedded Version), Part 1|
|F1||Doing What We Are Told Makes Us Free (Embedded Version), Part 2|
|F2||Rock N' Roll Station|
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 147547E
- Artwork – Babs Santini
- Compiled By – M.S. Waldron*, Steven Stapleton
- Guest, Cello – John Contreras
- Guest, Cornet – Rick Tomlinson
- Guest, Flute, Saxophone [Sax] – Geoff Leigh
- Guest, Guitar – James Blackshaw, Stephen O'Malley, Víctor Hurtado
- Guest, Guitar [Hawaiian Guitar], Autoharp [Auto Harp], Flute [Modified Flute] – Timo Van Luijk
- Guest, Guitar, Saxophone [Sax] – Eberhard Kranemann
- Guest, Percussion – Marcus Ripley
- Guest, Performer [Rusting] – Jim Haynes
- Guest, Saxophone [Sax] – Quentin Rollet, Raymond Macdonald*
- Guest, Sounds [Electro Acoustic Sound] – Freida Abtan
- Guest, Sounds [Sound Manipulation] – Christophe Heemann*
- Guest, Violin – Petr Vastl
- Guest, Voice – Andrew McKenzie, Attila Csihar, Aurelie Lierman*, Benjamin Louche, Christiana Weckop, David Tibet, Diana Rogerson, Jenifer Monroe, Leigh Ferguson, Lyn Jackson*, Petr Ferenc
- Guest, Voice, Trumpet [Pocket Trumpet] – Jacques Berrocal*
- Guest, Voice, Trumpet, Performer [Smoke Bombs] – Jean-Herve Peron*
- Guest, Voice, Vocals [Vocal Manipulation] – Robert Lichens*
- Layout – Andrew Liles
- Performer – Andrew Liles, Colin Potter, M.S. Waldron*, Steven Stapleton
- Photography By – Andrew Thomas , Sarah Redpath
- Producer [Post Production] – M.S. Waldron*
NotesTriple LP encased in a thick box with a gatefold insert. Limited to 500 copies.
Subtitle: "Indiscretions In Public Places"
Recorded at various rehearsals, sound checks & live situations 2008-2016.
Thanks Steve Pittis, Mark Logan, Andrew Thomas, Sarah Redpath.
DARK FAT: Psychopathic scumbag individuals, regimes and corporate filth.
Dedicated to Julian 'I love crushing bastards' Assange, Adam Curtis, John Pilger and the courage of others who expose the stinking truth.
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". George Orwell
"Absurdity is the only reality". Frank Zappa.
Special thanks to our guests 2008 - 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink-wrap): 5 060446 121542
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): 147547E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): 147547E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C - Stamped): 147547E3/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D - Stamped): 147547E4/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side E - Stamped): 147547E5/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side F - Stamped): 147547E6/A
|UJ 808||Nurse With Wound||Dark Fat (2xCD, Album)||United Jnana||UJ 808||Canada||2016|
|DPROMDCD120||Nurse With Wound||Dark Fat (2xCD, Album)||United Dirter||DPROMDCD120||UK||2016|