Compra Hubert Laws - The San Francisco Concert - CTI Records - LP, Album - CTI 7071, include Modadji, Feel Like Making Love, Farandole (L'Arlesienne Suite Scheherazade. English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 Português (Brasil) Русский.
The San Francisco Concert is a live album by flautist Hubert Laws recorded at the Paramount Theatre in California in 1975 and released in 1977 on the CTI label. Backed by a huge string orchestra, Laws plays quite well, uplifting the material and doing what he can with the charts".
The Rite of Spring is an album by flautist Hubert Laws released on the CTI label featuring jazz interpretations of classical music compositions.
Hubert Laws Şarkıları Hubert Laws Albümleri. Hubert Laws - Popüler Albümleri. Then There Was Light, Vol. 1 Hubert Laws. How to Beat the High Cost of Living Hubert Laws. Make It Last Hubert Laws. Romeo & Juliet Hubert Laws. 2 Hubert Laws. Afro Classic Hubert Laws. Carnegie Hall Hubert Laws. Crying Song Hubert Laws.
Discover with Concertful the best upcoming concerts, gigs and music festivals taking place in San Francisco, CA in 2019/2020. Bob Schneider Great American Music Hall · San Francisco, CA, US Country, Folk. Jawbox The Fillmore · San Francisco, CA, US Alternative Rock, Indie. Saturday Jul 13 2019. Jon Bellion Masonic Auditorium at Nob Hill Masonic Center · San Francisco, CA, US Pop Music, Soft Rock.
The San Francisco Concert is a live album by flautist Hubert Laws recorded at the Paramont Theatre in California in 1975 and released in 1977 on the CTI label.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – D. Grusin*
|A2||Feel Like Making Love
Written-By – U. McDaniels*
|B1||Farandole (L'Arlesienne Suite # 2)
Written-By – G. Bizet*
Written-By – Rimsky-Korsakov*
- Bass – Gary King
- Bass [String Bass] – Jeffrey Neighbor*, Michelle Burr
- Bass Trombone – Maurice Spears
- Cello – Amy Radner, Joel Cohen , Margaret Moores, Mary Anne Meredith, Richard Eade, Terry Adams*
- Concertmaster – Nathan Rubin
- Conductor – Denis De Coteau
- Design [Album] – Rene Schumacher
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Flute – Hubert Laws
- French Horn – Jeremy Merrill, Stuart Gronningen
- Guitar – Glen Deardorff
- Harp – Randall Pratt
- Keyboards, Arranged By – Bob James
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Photography [Cover] – Pete Turner
- Photography [Liner] – White Gate
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Recorded By – Creed Taylor, Wally Heider
- Trombone – Daniel Livesay, George Bohanon
- Trumpet – Allen Smith, Snooky Young*, Frederick Berry*, Oscar Brashear
- Viola – Albert White, Arthur Bauch, Don Ehrlich, Hope Bauch, Nancy Ellis, Thomas Heimberg
- Violin – Alexander Horvath, Anne Crowden, Ardeen De Camp, Beth Gibson, Carl Pedersen, Daniel Kobialka, Donna Lerew, Frances Schorr, Greg Mazmanian, Judith Poska, Myra Bucky, Ruggiero Pelosi, Verne Sellin, Virginia Baker, Zaven Melikian
NotesRecorded at Paramount Theatre, Oakland, California October 4, 1975.
Mixed and Mastered December 13, 1976
℗ 1977 ㊁
Manufactured and distributed by King Record Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
Includes inserts with translations into Japanese text.
|CTI 7071||Hubert Laws||The San Francisco Concert (LP, Album)||CTI Records||CTI 7071||US||1977|
|CTI 7071||Hubert Laws||The San Francisco Concert (LP, Album, RE, San)||CTI Records||CTI 7071||US||Unknown|
|EPC 451053 2||Hubert Laws||The San Francisco Concert (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Epic||EPC 451053 2||Europe||1987|
|CTI 7071||Hubert Laws||The San Francisco Concert (LP, Album, M/Print)||CTI Records||CTI 7071||US||1977|
|ZK 40819||Hubert Laws||The San Francisco Concert (CD, Album, RE, RM, Bon)||CBS Associated Records||ZK 40819||US||1987|