Wunderbar (CD, Album, Promo, RE). Bureau B, Bureau B, Sky Records. bb 027, BB027, SKY017. SKY 017, sky 017. Riechmann. Wunderbar (LP, Album). Sky Records, Sky Records.
The album could have been the start of something big, but just before it was released Riechmann was stabbed to death in a D�sseldorf bar fight, a senseless waste of his young life and a crime that deprived us of a promising talent.
Got it. + add. album.
Wolfgang Riechmann started his musical career in 1966. After playing in a school band with Michael Rother and Wolfgang Flür, later famous with Kraftwerk and Neu, he then became member of an other Düsseldorf (Germany) located band called "Streetmark". It was end of 1977 when Riechmann started working on his solo career. The tragic end of Wolfgang Riechmann's life before his solo debut was released inevitably colors how to listen to Wunderbar, but taken on its own merits, the album is an enjoyable if not necessarily classic effort in experimental '70s German music, a blending of rock and synth instrumentation at once playful and slightly spooky.
The tragic end of Wolfgang Riechmann's life before his solo debut was released inevitably colors how to listen to Wunderbar, but taken on its own merits, the album is an enjoyable if not necessarily classic effort in experimental '70s German music, a blending of rock and synth instrumentation at once playful and slightly spooky.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
- Recorded At – Star Studio Hamburg
- Mixed At – Star Studio Hamburg
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A966036
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bureau B
- Copyright (c) – Bureau B
- Licensed From – Sky Records GmbH
- Artwork – Kerstin Holzwarth
- Design – Van Afferden, Riechmann*
- Drums – Hans Schweiß
- Liner Notes – Asmus Tietchens
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Gareth Davies
- Photography [Reissue] – Private
- Photography By – Ann*
- Photography By [Reissue] – Sky Records
- Reissue Producer – Gunther Buskies, Thomas Worthmann
- Remastered By – Willem Makkee
- Voice, Violin [Electric], Guitar, Electric Piano, Bass, Synthesizer [Arp 2600, Arp Odyssey], Sequencer [Arp Sequencer], Vibraphone [Röhrophon-studio], Electronic Drums, Music By – Wolfgang Riechmann
NotesRecorded and mixed Nov '77-Jan '78 at Star-Studio Hamburg, Germany
p+c 2009 bureau b under license from sky records gmbh
made in the EU
Originally released in 1978 on SKY017 (Riechmann* - Wunderbar).
Category is BB 027 on spine; BB027 on rear cover; bb 027 on disc; BB28 on booklet.
Günter Körber, Asmus Tietchens, Gareth Davies, Heinz Riechmann, Michael Rother
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 047179 303620
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9710
- Matrix / Runout: INDIGO CD 93036-2 A966036-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 04435
|sky 017||Riechmann*||Wunderbar (LP, Album)||Sky Records||sky 017||Germany||1978|
|bb 027, BB027, SKY017||Riechmann*||Wunderbar (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Bureau B, Bureau B, Sky Records||bb 027, BB027, SKY017||Germany||2009|
|BB 027||Riechmann*||Wunderbar (LP, Album, RE)||Bureau B||BB 027||Germany||2009|
|SKY CD 3017||Riechmann*||Wunderbar (CD, Album, RE)||Sky Records||SKY CD 3017||Germany||1991|
|SKY 017, sky 017||Riechmann*||Wunderbar (LP, Album)||Sky Records, Sky Records||SKY 017, sky 017||France||1978|