Wild Gift is the second studio album by American rock band X, released in March 1981 by Slash Records. It was very well received critically, and was voted No. 2 for the year in The Village Voice Pazz & Jop Critics Poll. In 2003, the album was ranked No. 333 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. In 1988, Slash issued Los Angeles and Wild Gift jointly on a single compact disc. Wild Gift was remastered and reissued in 2001 by Rhino Records, with seven bonus tracks.
Album Wild Gift Wild Gift Songs 1 The On. .The Orchard Music, WMG (от лица компании "Fat Possum"); LatinAutor, União Brasileira de Compositores, ASCAP, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, WAMA, In. Sony ATV Publishing, Abramus Digital, BMI - Broadcast Music In. Bicycle Music Co. (Publishing), CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (7).
Tracklist: 1. The Once Over Twice, 2. We’re Desperate, 3. Adult Books, 4. Universal Corner, 5. I’m Coming Over, 6. It’s Who You Know, 7. In This House That I Call Home, 8. Some Other Time, 9. White Girl, 10. Beyond And Back, 11. Back 2 The Base, 12. When Our Love Passed Out On The Couch, 13. Year 1.
Original album released as Slash SR-107, 5/81 Recorded at Clover Studios, Hollywood, CA, except "White Girl," recorded at Golden Sound Studio, Hollywood, Summer '80. Track 14 recorded at Club 88, Los Angeles, CA, 3/80. From the soundtrack of The Decline Of Western Civilization.
Punk-Rock X. 乐队列表 Punk-Rock X Wild Gift. Band Name X. Album Name Wild Gift.
Wild Gift is the second album from the Los Angeles based punk rock outfit X. Coming close on the heels of there critically acclaimed debut album Los Angeles which was released just over a year earlier, this much anticipated follow up promised to be a good indicator of whether the band was indeed deserving of all those "Best Band/Album" of 1980 mentions. it had garnered just several months earlier, or just another band passing through the Rock n Roll Mill that had chewed up so many young and talented bands before them, and then spit them out as something washed down and compromised
Album by X. The Once Over Twice. In This House That I Call Home. When Our Love Passed Out on the Couch. Year One. Bonus tracks on the Rhino reissue (2001). Beyond and Back (Live). We're Desperate (Single version). Back 2 the Base (Live). White Girl (Single mix). The Once Over Twice (Unissued single mix).
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Once Over Twice||2:30|
|5||I'm Coming Over||1:14|
|6||It's Who You Know||2:17|
|7||In This House That I Call Home||3:34|
|8||Some Other Time||2:17|
Engineer – Norm Graichen, Rick Perotta*
|10||Beyond And Back||2:49|
|11||Back 2 The Base||1:33|
|12||When Our Love Passed Out On The Couch||1:57|
|14||Beyond And Back (Live)
Mixed By – Pat BurnetteProducer, Recorded By – Alan Kutner, Gary Hirstius
|15||Blue Spark (Demo)
Drums – K.K.*Producer – X
|16||We're Desperate (Single Version)
Producer – Pat Rand, X Producer, Engineer – Jimmy Nanos
|17||Back 2 The Base (Live)||1:40|
Engineer – Billy ZoomProducer – X
|19||White Girl (Single Mix)
Engineer – Norm Graichen, Rick Perotta*
|20||The Once Over Twice (Unissued Single Mix)
Engineer – Clay Rose
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – X
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dangerhouse Records
- Licensed From – X
- Licensed From – Dangerhouse Records
- Distributed By – Jem Records
- Recorded At – Clover Recorders
- Recorded At – Golden Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Club 88, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Hound Dog Studios
- Recorded At – The Bacchanal, San Diego, CA
- Remastered At – DigiPrep
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X19195
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Art Direction [Reissue], Design [Booklet] – Sevie Bates
- Bass, Vocals – John Doe
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Jo Motta
- Design [Original Jacket] – Exene*, John*
- Design [Package] – J. Ruby Prods., Inc.*
- Drums – D.J. Bonebrake
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cari Hogan (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Engineer [Original Album] – Clay Rose (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Guitar – Billy Zoom
- Liner Notes – Kristine McKenna
- Liner Notes [Coordination] – Shawn Amos
- Liner Notes [Discographical Annotation] – Reggie Collins
- Management – Ron DeBlasio*
- Photography By – Gary Leonard, Jenny Lens, Laura Levine, Michael Hyatt
- Photography By [Original Album] – Chris D., Frank Gargani
- Producer – Ray Manzarek (tracks: 1 to 13, 19, 20)
- Producer [Associate] – Leigh Hall, Tom DeSavia
- Product Manager – Jimmy Edwards
- Product Manager [Project Assistance] – Amy Utstein, Eleni Diamond*, Malia Doss, Randy Perry
- Reissue Producer – Gary Stewart , John Doe
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Julee Stover
- Vocals – Exene*
- Written-By – Exene Cervenka (tracks: 1 to 17, 19, 20), John Doe
Notes℗ & © 1981 Slash Records, ℗ & © 2001 Rhino Entertainment Company.
Original recordings ℗ 1980, 1981 & 2001 Slash Records, except tracks 15 & 17 ℗ 2001 X; 18 ℗ 1987 X, licensed from X. 16 ℗ 1978 Dangerhouse Records, licensed from Dangerhouse Records.
Original album released as Slash SR-107, 5/81
Recorded at Clover Studios, Hollywood, CA, except "White Girl," recorded at Golden Sound Studio, Hollywood, Summer '80
Track 14 recorded at Club 88, Los Angeles, CA, 3/80. From the soundtrack of The Decline Of Western Civilization.
Track 15 recorded 1977, previously unissued.
Track 16 recorded at Hound Dog Studios, early 1978. Release as B-Side of Dangerhouse single # D-88 (6/78)
Track 17 recorded at The Bacchanal, San Diego, CA 1981. Previously unreleased.
Track 18 rehearsal, recorded at X's Garage, 6th & Van Ness, Los Angeles, 1978. First issued on Beyond & Back: The X Anthology (Elektra #62103), 1997.
Track 19 recorded at Golden Sound Studio, Hollywood, CA, Summer '80, from the Slash single # SRS-106, 12/80
Track 20 recorded at Clover Recorders, Hollywood, CA, 3/81, previously unreleased.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-74371-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227437121
- Matrix / Runout: 3 R2 74371-2 RE-1 02 M1S4 CI [wea mfg OLYPHANT] X19195
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U4C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U3Q
|SR-107||X||Wild Gift (LP, Album)||Slash||SR-107||US||1981|
|R2 74371||X||Wild Gift (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Slash Records, Rhino Records||R2 74371||US||2001|
|1-23931||X||Wild Gift (LP, Album, RE, All)||Slash||1-23931||US||1983|
|8122-74371-2||X||Wild Gift (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rhino Records||8122-74371-2||Europe||2001|
|none||X||Wild Gift (CDr, RM)||Warner Strategic Marketing||none||Unknown|