on the vinyl labels, all lyrics are by Yvonne Garnier, except A4 by Garnier & Boulé. Louviers "Fabriqué en France". It took me many years to realize he released two solo albums with Photo Musik and Non-Fiction. Photo Musik being the first, and it really didn't surprise me in the least that the music is space rock in the Hillage vein. I also get reminded of Clearlight, which is also no surprise given Cyrille Verdeaux plays on the album, and Here & Now, due to similar peculiar female vocals
Listen to music from Christian Boulé like Elastic Minute, Cristal Palace & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Christian Boulé. French guitar player, born in 1951, died in 2002. Christian Boulé played in various obscure French bands before becoming a peripheral member of the Gong family, featuring in Clearlight and with Steve Hillage.
For those who have already discovered the fantastic universe of Clearlight, the music of Christian Boule in solo is perfectly un necessary, excepted for the talented guitar solo parts. Totally un inspired, despite of the presence of Clearlight keyboardist's Cyrille Verdeaux. The compositions deliver sloppy, laughable, ultimately boring songs for various sorts of spacey rock, freak & roll musical structures. The child like voice of the woman singer is indigestible.
Christian Boulé - Orange Climax. French Space Rock, Christian Boulé - Cristal Palace. Elastic Minute" & "Orange Climax" by Christian Boulé (France, 1977).
Christian Boule 1977 Photo Musik 01 Elastic Minute. mp3 03 Cristal Palace. mp3 04 22 Broad S. p3 05 Radio-Arc-en-Ciel. Christian Boulé (Christian Boule) - Photo Musik - 1977, MP3, 192 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet.
The "little brother" of Steve Hillage, not only in style; he even played in the band of Steve Hillage, and on the first album of CLEARLIGHT he played lead guitar on side 2, while Hillage played lead guitar on side 1; it's a good trick question to ask which side Hillage plays on. He made 2 solo albums before he died 3/11/2002. 4,916 views) Filed under Christian Boulé.
Brilliant Album Covers. Collection by Harold Demura. Christian Boulé – Photo Musik (1978). Electricity parts the sea. Harold Demura. Brilliant Album Covers. Jethro Tull Madison Square Garden Album Covers Lion Leon Lions Leo. Jethro Tull – Madison Square Garden 1978 (bootleg). Fan art can look so cute; I never even thought of Ian Anderson as Lion Man.
Musik is the third studio album by Canadian electronic music producer Richie Hawtin, and his second under the stage name Plastikman. It was released through Novamute Records and Plus 8 in 1994. It peaked at number 58 on the UK Albums Chart. Musik is music as you've never heard it before
Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice – Ian David Jelf*
|A4||22 Broad Street||4:22|
Vocals – Géraldine André
Vocals – Géraldine André
Tenor Saxophone – Géraldine André
|B4||Inter Galactic Cosmic Triolet||3:30|
Music By [First 40'' Quote Of "Burning Of The Midnight Lamp"] – Jimi Hendrix
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor S.A.
- Recorded At – Studio Ramsès
- Mixed At – Studio Ramsès
- Printed By – Polygram Industries Messageries
- Produced For – Polydor
- Lacquer Cut At – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Pressed By – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Jean-Pierre Thirault
- Bass – Patrice Congas
- Drums, Percussion [Percussions] – Jacky Bouladoux
- Engineer [Ingénieur Du Son] – Billi Key
- Grand Piano, Organ, Electric Piano [Piano Fender], Synthesizer [Micro Moog], Tambourine, Tubular Bells, Producer [Réalisation] – Cyrille Verdeaux
- Guitar [Guitar, Gliss Guitar], Synthesizer [Synthi EMS], Sounds [Radio, Bulles], Harmonica, Flute, Music By, Arranged By [Arrangement], Effects [Effets Spéciaux] – Christian Boulé
- Lyrics By – Christian Boulé, Yvonne Garnier
- Vocals [Chanteuse] – Andy Flaten
NotesRecorded and mixed at Studio Ramses-Paris January, February 1978.
Second pressing, easily identified by POL 350 code on rear cover. Also includes insert with full credits and lyrics. Many copies have Polydor catalogue inside sleeve. Cover is spray glazed (not laminated).
Lyrics credits don't match between the insert and the vinyl labels:
- in the insert, lyrics are by Yvonne Garnier & Christian Boulé, except B1 by Yvonne Garnier.
- on the vinyl labels, lyrics are by Yvonne Garnier, except A4 by Garnier & Boulé.
℗ 1977 Polydor S.A. [on rear cover, the year is wrong however]
℗ 1978 [on record labels, which is correct]
Imp. Polygram Industries Messageries
"Imprimé et fabriqué en France" [on rear cover]
Fabriqué en France [on record labels]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): POL 2303 203 1 DA 380 CIDIS 2473086
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 2473086 POL 23 3 2 3 2 380 CIDIS
- Price Code (Circled): SE
- Price Code: POL 350
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|2473 086||Christian Boulé||Photo Musik (LP, Album)||Polydor||2473 086||France||1978|
|2473 086||Christian Boulé||Photo Musik (LP, Album)||Polydor||2473 086||Canada||1978|
|2473 086||Christian Boulé||Photo Musik (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Polydor||2473 086||France||1978|
|FGBG 4296.AR||Christian Boulé||Photo Musik (CD, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 4296.AR||France||1999|