Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance Передняя обложка. Published by. KPM Main Series. Album was composed by and was released on March 30, 1990. Soundtrack consists of 30 tracks tracks with duration over more than hour. Album was released by KPM Main Series. Furthermore, it's inexpensive.
Various Artists music featured in movies and TV shows. Frank Samuels - Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance. Music for Anglo Saxes. Alan Bristow - Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance. Eric Swan - Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance. Marie Francis - Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance.
Album: Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance. Download Albert Marland - Limelight Waltz. Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance: Best 2 songs.
Songs from Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance by Alan Braden, Alan Bristow. Free download and listen Archives 3 - Showbiz, Romance.
The term Various Artists is used in the record industry when numerous singers and musicians collaborate on a song or collection of songs. fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information.
Composed by: Various. 30 tracks including: 1 Open and End Fanfare Nino Nardini Bright showbiz fanfare - two statements. Archive recording) Duration: . 2 Tempo: Medium 2 Gala Premiere Laurie Johnson Big, exciting opening number. 8 Tempo: Medium 3 First Night Robert Early, Clyde Hamilton Fanfare opening to bright show theme. 5 Tempo: Medium 4 Intermission Ronald Hanmer Uptempo showbiz theme. 2 Tempo: Medium 5 Hollywood Holiday Frank Samuels Light, glamorous theme
|1||Open And End Fanfare||0:17|
|13||Once Upon A Dream||1:50|
|21||Music For Anglo Saxes||2:07|
|23||Romance At Midnight||3:13|
|24||Midnight In Manhattan||2:22|
|28||Softly She Sleeps||2:32|
|29||Of Love And Destiny||2:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KPM Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Berry Music Co. Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Printed By – Triangle Press Ltd.
- Artwork – Philip Giggle
- Compiled By – E. Swan* (tracks: 30)
- Composed By – A. Braden* (tracks: 9), A. Bristow* (tracks: 21), A. Marland* (tracks: 27), A. Marland* (tracks: 6), A. Gould* (tracks: 15, 16), A. Collins* (tracks: 17), B. Pagan* (tracks: 26), C. Richardson* (tracks: 13), C. Hamilton* (tracks: 3), F. Samuels* (tracks: 5), G. Hughes* (tracks: 10, 19), G. French* (tracks: 18), J. Strachey* (tracks: 7), J. Pearson* (tracks: 23, 24), K. Palmer* (tracks: 28), L. Johnson* (tracks: 2, 14), L. Lucas* (tracks: 29), M. Francis* (tracks: 22), M. Larsen* (tracks: 12), N. Nardini* (tracks: 1), P. Fenoulhet* (tracks: 8), P. Yorke* (tracks: 11), R. King* (tracks: 20), R. Earley* (tracks: 3), R. Hanmer* (tracks: 4), S. Race* (tracks: 25)
- Design [Production] – Creative Input
NotesTHIS Version has a RED printed Address on the CD.
Plus different KPM Tel: 071-.... on CD and in Booklet.
For the Version with BLACK Address and 01-434.. Tel. Nr see Various - Archives 3 - Showbiz / Romance
A comprehensive selection of authentic recordings capturing the mood of cinema productions of the 1930s, 40s and 50s.
A companion album to KPM 81 CD Light Activity, KPM 82 CD Drama and KPM 84 CD Newsreel/Sport.
Tracks 13, 15, & 16 are listed as Stereo recordings, all others are Mono.
Track 1 FDH 061/ ℗ 1952 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 2 KPH 1219/ ℗ 1978 KPM Music Ltd
Track 3 FDH 118/ ℗ 1953 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 4 FDH 120/ ℗ 1953 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 5 KPM 147B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 6 KPM 006A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 7 FDH 199/ ℗ 1958 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 8 KPM 021B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 9 KPM 052B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 10 FDH 1243/ ℗ 1960 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 11 FDH 020/ ℗ 1952 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 12-17 KPM 1219/ ℗ 1978 KPM Music Ltd
Track 18 KPM 023A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 19 KPM 056B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 20 FDH 137/ ℗ 1956 Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 21 KPM 082A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 22 BM 361/ ℗ 1962 Berry Music Co Ltd
Track 23 KPM 199B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 24 KPM 200A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 25 KPM 067A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 26 FDH 195/ ℗ 1958 KPM Music Ltd
Track 27 KPM 006B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 28 KPM 015A/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 29 KPM 061B/ ℗ 1970 KPM Music Ltd
Track 30 BMLP 156/ ℗ 1976 Berry Music Co Ltd
The info for track 26 above is probably a typo and should read Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd
Track 9 is also known as Winter Olympics / Starlight Revue.
Track 11 is also known as the Theme To Emergency Ward 10 aka Silks And Satins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 2061
- Matrix / Runout: KPM 83 CD.1 :5 :2 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1453
|KPM 83 CD||Various||Archives 3 - Showbiz / Romance (CD, Comp, Mono)||KPM Music||KPM 83 CD||UK||Unknown|